• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can't do spaces?

IXNZ

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Blues
When I try to create a competition or edit something then try adding spaces to it's name, the words collide together.

Like for example I write down The Northern Tour and it lists down as "TheNorthernTour"

Is there anyway I could fix this?

- Rugby Challenge 3 on PC Steam.

Thanks.

It is a common mistake with this game, I have not found a solution. But perhaps the editor of Frans could be the solution, I have not verified it.

It is a common mistake with this game, I have not found a solution. But perhaps the editor of Frans could be the solution, I have not verified it.

Thanks for your reply mate.

Please do let me know if you solved this issue.

I was looking into Frans editor, I think it only edits players only?

Hi

Player names:

For shorter names like Asaeli Ai Valu do the following.
Create the names as follows in the game editor Asaeli Ai-Valu, now open Frans editor and remove the ( - ) with a space. and save your player

For Longer names Like Gerhard van der Heever, do the following
Create the names as follows in the game editor Gerhard van-der-Heever. Now open your db file with a hex editor (please make a backup off your db, as one little mistake and your db will crash)
at the search option type (van-der) and search it will take you directly to gerhard van-der-Heever. now with your mouse highlight the ( - ) on the right hand side. You will now see on the left that the hex value of ( - ) is 2d.
With your click on the ( 2d ) on the left hand side and change this with ( 20 ) and save your db.

Do this for team names as well

Hi

Player names:

For shorter names like Asaeli Ai Valu do the following.
Create the names as follows in the game editor Asaeli Ai-Valu, now open Frans editor and remove the ( - ) with a space. and save your player

For Longer names Like Gerhard van der Heever, do the following
Create the names as follows in the game editor Gerhard van-der-Heever. Now open your db file with a hex editor (please make a backup off your db, as one little mistake and your db will crash)
at the search option type (van-der) and search it will take you directly to gerhard van-der-Heever. now with your mouse highlight the ( - ) on the right hand side. You will now see on the left that the hex value of ( - ) is 2d.
With your click on the ( 2d ) on the left hand side and change this with ( 20 ) and save your db.

Do this for team names as well

Hey what about created competitions?

Latest posts