Can't find TRF app for iPhone

Every Time Ref

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
I just bought a new iPhone, moved all my apps and data across in the usual way, but the only thing missing was the TRF app, which was working perfectly on my old iPhone 5 (and is still on there.

Searching on the app store couldn't find it. I went to the website in my browser and clicked the "download app" link, a notification came up saying "Not available on the UK store. Click here to find it in the US store" ... clicking that broguht up a notification saying "Not available on the US store. Click here to find it in the UK store"

In short, I know it exists as it is on my old phone ... can't find it to download to my new one. Any suggestions?

I had same problem with my new iPhone two weeks ago.

Accidentally solved it by connecting to iTunes and seeing there were a couple of apps not transferred but showing in my lists.
ITunes gave me the option to transfer old apps across by clicking the install option shown.

When the apps then appeared on my new iPhone, when I tried to open the TRF app, it gave a warning saying this app will slow down the performance of the phone.

So I assume the TRF app is maybe out of date software level wise, and for that reason doesn't show up in App Store searches.

I had same problem with my new iPhone two weeks ago.

Accidentally solved it by connecting to iTunes and seeing there were a couple of apps not transferred but showing in my lists.
ITunes gave me the option to transfer old apps across by clicking the install option shown.

When the apps then appeared on my new iPhone, when I tried to open the TRF app, it gave a warning saying this app will slow down the performance of the phone.

So I assume the TRF app is maybe out of date software level wise, and for that reason doesn't show up in App Store searches.

Thanks, will try that tonight

Thanks for letting us know - we'll look into it and post back here.

UPDATE: Mumbles's iTunes solution (above) worked. I also got the same warning about slowing down performance

I did Exactly the same thing last week, new iPhone etc, I just found TRF on the Tapatalk app in the end

Yep def not available in iTunes.
Doesn't even come up in my lists- suspect sync, backup and updates has somehow removed it entirely.
Am using tapatalk for now but not ideal.

Any chance of getting it back on iTunes as a download?

Sorry for the delay here guys - we're looking into this currently and will update you all ASAP!

Now that we've launched the new design, we've decided not to continue with the TRF app. This negates the need to take up space on your device with the app as the site is now mobile friendly - give it a try and let me know what you think?

Seems to work ok on the browser

Not letting me login via Tapatalk, is that no longer supported too?

Hiya, we no longer support Tapatalk as part of the upgrade in favour of the new mobile-friendly design.

Cheers

Latest posts