• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cant load saved games....

O

OoOGazOoO

Why not? ? ?

I have the game and i play tournaments for instance and save them, once i turn the console back on and get the game going again i cant load saved games.

Where do you have to go to load them? ? ?

Thanks all

Gaz.
<

B

Bullitt

Go to my rugby, load/save and click the side arrow to flick between profile, roster and saved games

C

captainamerica

Yeah, I must admit, I nearly threw the couch out the window when I first restarted the game and couldn't find anything. The wife just looked at me and slowly backed out of the room.

On another note regarding saved games -- I've won a number of trophies and yet they all do not appear in my trophy cabinet. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've still got the files saved from after I won whatever tournament, the screen even says, "6 Nations Completed" etc, and yet, no Trophy Room full of beautiful trophies.
<

Anyone?

E

el_tk

Did you make sure you're checking them on the right difficulty level? You can change it at the bottom if memory serves.

C

captainamerica

Sorry, how do you mean 'checking' them on the right difficulty?

I'm scrolling through the difficulty options in the Trophy Room, I did a 6Nations on easy, a Euro on Medium, and a World Cup on Medium, but only the Euro one is showing up in any of the 'rooms.'

E

el_tk

As in there are 3 different trophy rooms, one for each difficulty level and you have to move between them to see all your trophies, that's as much as I know.

C

captainamerica

Ah yes, el tk, I've been doing that, but I think SharksFan has nailed it on the head.

Badboy, what SharksFan says, when you finish a tournament, you must save to profile. Exit, and save to your own Profile.

Latest posts