• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canterbury 2009 jersey

No reply yet of CCC, hopefully they are thinking about a nice deal!

There are some pictures on this site : http://www.canterburyrugby.co.nz/net/gallery/gallery.aspx

As I said, maybe not the most beautiful jersey in rugby, but in my opinion the best of this team.

I have to say, I like the new Waratahs away jersey too, but it's just not my favorite squad.

Just had a reply from CCC. They guy who's helping me, said there's a jersey coming from a retailer. As soon as the shirt arrives, he will measure it and inform me about the size.

No price is given yet, but I replied that, considering it's an out of stock jersey, I expect a bit of a bargain.
I will give an update as soon as I know more.

Big disaster in Christchurch by the way. Don't know if the AMI stadion is damaged. Let's hope there won't be more casualties.

The stadium is damaged and will not be used for 5.5 months.
If you have more info regarding the price would you mind sharing it, might fix my brother one as well.

CCC sent me a new e-mail. They have a small sized jersey now and next thing they do is sort out what it will cost. If this isn't too much, I'll puchase it.
Ofcourse I'll let you know about that.

Terrible news about the AMI stadium and the loss of an official. We will see how what effect this has on the Crusaders campaign and the World Cup

Cheers,

The stadium should be ready again for the World cup and I think the Crusaders will play their home games in one of the surrounding stadiums. Maybe they will do a fundraiser every game to help the people out.

Just had a mail with an offer: $180. And that's without shipping costs! Way too much for an out of stock jersey in my opinion. I'm not even shure how it fits.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in CCC here, but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to change this.

Anyway, thanks to you all for giving me some usefull advises!

Latest posts