• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canterbury Armourfit

Hey Tom, hows it going? Welcome to the forum.

Sorry mate, had a quick browse, found zero.

Sorry you had to read this.

[edit] Oh, and your link doesn't work properly by the way...

Originally posted by Flamingo@Feb 25 2006, 12:30 AM
Yeh i have seen them in a few Rugby and sport shops
Such as?

Will they be available in Cardiff somewhere?

Rugby world in Newport will have them, That shop by the castle in Cardiff will have them and any decent rugby shops

Originally posted by Flamingo@Feb 25 2006, 12:42 AM
Rugby world in Newport will have them, That shop by the castle in Cardiff will have them and any decent rugby shops
Found it on lovell-rugby online.

Thanks.

The armourfit stuff is pretty good. I had underarmour for the summer and I didn't much like that plus it's expensive. Armoutfit is relativley cheap and more comfy.

Whats armourfit like, i am thinking about some for Rugby(Black Cold one) and Cricket (white hot one).

Are they quite small or big in relative size. Also what retailers other than rugbystore.co.uk can you get them. Decathlon etc

BM

Just buy your normal size in it.

Very comfortable, but I haven't worn it in a match yet since I have had a knee injury for 5 weeks now.

I got one of these in Small the other day (black, long sleeved). Very comfortable, and it hardly feels like you're wearing anything. Easy to move about in, and keeps you very warm.

I think I may get a white short sleeved one for the summer.

Ello ello, where sort of near Heathrow airport can I find a rugby shop? I need shorts, hopefully a London Irish jersey, an All Blacks one, but definetly not pads. Only girls wear pads. Y'now what they say, front row are the manliest men on the pitch.

Latest posts