• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Canterbury Hot - Your Experiences?

O

Olyy

Anyone else tried any of the Canterbury Hot baselayers?
I bought a short sleeved top a week or two ago, and, tbh, i'm pretty disappointed.
I was expecting it to make a big difference, but i haven't really noticed any difference, if anything i'm a bit hotter when wearing it.
Am i just a freak of nature, or have others noticed this? I would've thought that it'd work after seeing some of the big names wearing them (one that springs to mind is Habana, but then again, SA are sponsored by canterbury, so it could be part of the deal)

Are those like skins? if they're the ones you're talking about I was told not to buy the Canterbury ones because they rip at the seams.

Ive got white Canterbury hot gear base layer, and yeah, to be honest they don't really do much.

It always sounds like they're going to be good, with words such as "moisture-wicking", but at the end of the day they are pretty superficial as it is just a really thin shirt.

Ive found that there is nothing really that you can wear that will cool you down significantly more than usual, but cold gear undershirts are brilliant at warming you up.

personally I plan to invest in one of these for the hot days (like we get any here anyway)
Vanilla_Ice_Cool_as_Ice-T.jpg

I bought a complete Canterbury outfit ( the one that prevents your muscles getting sour), not really impressed to be honest. Luckily the $NZ was really low at that time so a good bargain. I reckon I will go for Skins after I used this outfit.

Yeah bro go for skins I've been using them for about half a year now and it's massive for recovery during and after workouts it relaxs your muscles and you don't get that lasting fatigue. Alot of people recommend them but they're just a bit expensive I think mine brand new was $150 for just the top and $130 for the longs.

A mate of mine had the Canterbury ones and said they did a alright job but he's gone through 2 sets so switched to skins.

Latest posts