Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Rules:

1. Provide a hot take
2. You may react to the hot takes but try to avoid in depth and heated arguments
3. Any criticisers of Johnny Sexton will be banned
4. Don't question my authority to enact rule 3

Hot take #1:

Munster winning on Saturday against a Leinster 1st XV would be a bigger milestone for the team than winning the URC last year.

Munster winning a Heineken Cup would probably mean more to me than Ireland winning a World Cup.

Completely outside of their qualities as players Ireland will suffer massively without a few horrible ******** like Sexton and O'Mahony in the team. Our team going forward is a bit too nice.

'Whinging' at the ref works and if your captain isn't doing it, your team will suffer. I also don't see any issue with other players raising issues to the ref, as long as it's not just outright dogs abuse.

Champions cup> World Cup

URC>premiership since the pandemic

Ball in play time is a better metric than penalty count for game quality.

Ardie savea was the best player on the park, from either side, in the all blacks 2018 loss to Ireland

Ardie savea was the best player on the park, from either side, in the all blacks 2018 loss to Ireland
Can't remember every individual performance but recall thinking he was class that day. He was the best player on the pitch this year for the QF for sure. He's different gravy on his day

Latest posts