• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Caption Compo Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
0342.jpg

bull: "can i go now?" :unsure:
matador: "no! :angry: if you wanna be a ballarina, you gonna have to work at it" -_-
bull: awww F@#K! :angry:

Jim Bowen's idea for an all action version of Bullseye fell wide of the mark

What can I say? I see plasticine dogs in the genitalia of prize bulls.

It's a gift.

Originally posted by Boy@Mar 24 2006, 03:27 PM
What can I say? I see plasticine dogs in the genitalia of prize bulls.

It's a gift.
Bullshit...........Oh wait wrong end..........********

IMO...
A new rule should apply.. if the winner hasn't posted a new pic by the 5th day after the announcement of the winner, then the previous winner should choose the new picture, or a new winner be announced, and that person shall be required to post a new picture.

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Mar 30 2006, 07:41 AM
IMO...
A new rule should apply.. if the winner hasn't posted a new pic by the 5th day after the announcement of the winner, then the previous winner should choose the new picture, or a new winner be announced, and that person shall be required to post a new picture.
Or we could appoint someone to run the caption competition and get them to PM the person in question?

i think we should be fair....theres alot of elation involved in winning the caption compo...boy couldve gone on a celebratory 5 day bender for all we know.......

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Mar 30 2006, 09:49 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Groen_en_Goud
@Mar 30 2006, 07:41 AM
IMO...
Or we could appoint someone to run the caption competition and get them to PM the person in question?[/b]
Thats what I have been doing, but I didn't bother asking Boy as I thought he was gonna post a new pic by now. I don't think Boy comes on the forum everyday, so thats why I didn't pm him yet.

Soz, been swamped with unnecessary things like coursework for finals which could determine irrelevant things like my future.

Here you go.

0101.jpg

Originally posted by Boy@Mar 31 2006, 09:38 AM
Soz, been swamped with unnecessary things like coursework for finals which could determine irrelevant things like my future.

Here you go.

no caption for the picture though.

Originally posted by Boy@Mar 31 2006, 09:38 AM

0101.jpg
'Nike's latest contribution to the boot market, whilst aesthetically pleasing, just wasn't practical'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts