Cardiff v Bristol

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Cardiff.png
Cardiff v Bristol
Bristol.png
</div>

Cardiff face an injury crisis at outhalf heading into this clash with Bristol. Nicky Robinson is struggling with a hip injury while Nick MacLoed is out until December with a finger injury.

Jamie Robinson may be back after a broken thumb, but Marc Stcherbina, James Goode and Chris Czekaj are long-term casualties, while Andy Powell faces another few weeks on the sidelines. Jamie Roberts, Maama Molitika, Rhys Williams and Tom James face fitness races from various knocks, but Gareth Thomas should be available

well there was nothing I could find on them about this match so not much I can do about that.

will their recent EDF form make a difference? both teams suffered heavy losses, but Bristol weren't taking the match seriously (more likely targetting this one) and Cardiff were very competitive with Tigers initially. That said it was their 1st team that got beat so i wonder how confidence is?

I think Cardiff will struggle, but ultimately come out on the winning side in this game.
They put out a good team against Leicester, but some times things just don't go right for you as a team. They've proven all season long that they are a team to be reckoned with, but Bristol are certainly no pushoevers.
Old heads like Xavier Rush, Paul ***o, Gareth Thomas and Tom Shanklin will be key in this match to give the team the confidence they need.

I have a feeling that Cardiff will win quite comfortably, I'm more than happy to be proved wrong though! After our season not starting as planned I'm wondering if making sure we finish in a respectable position will take priority - we've been told it's time to compete in the HEC, lets hope we do.

I guess I'll make something like ten changes next week. We've got the likes of Shaun Perry, David Lemi, Neil Brew, Josh Taumalolo, Mark Regan, Roy Winters, Alfie To'oala, Dan Ward-Smith and Matt Salter the captain to come in. They'll be well rested for next weekend.[/b]

Looks like we will be going for it then, hope the confidence is there. B)

cardiff to wint by 25+ [/b]

If they can dictate the pace and control the breakdown. If Brizzle get them into a tough physical match and cut down the space, then Cardiff will probably win by few points.

I enjoyed this game. Bristol dominted in the forwards throughout the game & had the Blues on the back foot most of the game. That sin binning ended up costing Bristol the game & gave the Blues a winning bonus point.

really enjoyable match!

one of the best ive watched recently.

the contrasting styles of cardiff and bristol played into some excellent rugby!

Latest posts