• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The most anticipated rugby of the weekend - Guinness Pro 12: R16

Fair play Scarlets. Deserved it overall. We literally ran out of gas this 2nd half.

Of course Munster lose when I have money riding on them... We're not built to be friends!

Anyway, Leinster can now enjoy looking down on everyone else, things are back to the way they should be!

Seems to be in vogue at the moment. Munster letting Scarlets back into the game...

- - - Updated - - -

Great try by Scarlets... Munster may lise me a 10er but we could go top!

- - - Updated - - -

Leinster break fifty! Mike Ross made a 20m line break, we've missed the greatest game ever...

In fairness I said during week it'd be tight game. We were missing 12 vital players and Scarlets are good. Also we were lethargic and simply gassed in 2nd half

Gave Munsters game up as won to watch the U-20's.....turned it back and they were 9 points down. Scarlets next up for in form Leinster. Should be a cracker. Like the look of Scarlets btw. Given the situation at lock for Leinster (some too old, some too young, others leaving and Devin Toner) i really hope an effort is being made to poach Tadhg Beirne. Crazy the progress he's made at that club.

cardiff, where they name their team the scarlets and have a change kit of blue
and where they had a club named bluebirds who were red

Er, are you suggesting the Llanelli Scarlets are the Cardiff Blues?... Cardiff Blues away kit is like a liquorice all sorts. Also, Cardiff City FC have changed back to a blue home kit now, you'll be happy to hear.

Lucky escape for Cardiff yesterday. As many have mentioned here, the Cardiff blues pack is not as strong as it could be at the moment, and are really missing Gethin J and the three starting back row players. They have a hooker covering the back row on the replacements bench right now. I thought Edinburgh played a smart game with the pack and had a decent set piece, but really missed any creativity out wide to really make the most of their possession. Cockers might want to start with attack, as I think targeting a good set piece is important, but not Edinburgh's weakness.

Great win for the Scarlets, outstanding character to come back at Thomond from that deficit. I hope Munster aren't looking to bounce back next week.

Glasgow's season was on life support and the Ospreys just pulled the plug. Same story as in recent weeks, they start with a team filled with reserves who fight hard, but when it comes to substitution time the team drops off dramatically, simply not having the depth for a third string. Not great for the playoffs as all things being equal I'd imagine most would consider Glasgow a top 4 team in the league.

Latest posts