• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Census Johnston

G

Gavin

I would like to say that the Samoan prop Census Johnston, what a runner he is. I watched South Africa vs Samoa this afternoon, and unfortunately the match didn't go the way I hope, Census had a few good runs and must have been a few players and out-paced more. :bravo:

This from a 20 stone prop. :D

But even though his scruming wasn't the best, the runs made up for it.

I would like to say that the Samoan prop Census Johnston, what a runner he is. I watched South Africa vs Samoa this afternoon, and unfortunately the match didn't go the way I hope, Census had a few good runs and must have been a few players and out-paced more. :bravo:

This from a 20 stone prop. :D

But even though his scruming wasn't the best, the runs made up for it.

[/b]
yea Census pretty good, thats my uso from back in the days, Avondale New Zealand WHAT!!!

Mr Johnston has had a really good time with Saracens, making regular starts and making Sheridan look like a prize fool whenever he can.

Visagie is a beast in the scrum though. Few better players for Johnston to learn to scrummage from.

To be honest Jognston and Visagie have complemented each other in the scrum. They are also big tacklers when they want to be.

Watching the Samoa match right now, looked up at the TV to see Census himself making a run.

He's good at running (for a prop). His scrummaging isn't the greatest, and thats a prop's main job; therefore I don't rate him much as a prop.

Latest posts