• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup 20/21 - Quarter Finals

yes he suffered a nasty knee injury a few weeks back. Nothing really confirmed about the length of his absence, but we assume its a long term one by the silence. Such a shame.
Damn, that really is a shame - he'd be one of my starting wingers this summer for England, was in insanely good form

Yeah i would have had him starting aswell. You never know he might be ok. Dean Richards is notorious with his silence over injuries.

Think not having Henderson is a massive blow for Ulster. The pack is really lacking something without him and Coetzee. Need the backs to play to their full potential.
100%, we dont have much in the way of dynamic ball carriers in the pack, it's been our Achilles heel for a while now, especially against the real top european teams, its where we get found out
Alan O'Connor is a really handy player mind, does all the duties of a tighthead lock well, and not always seen doing it, but he's been good this year. An exciting backline at least, so looking forward to the game

As the commentators said, how is that a penalty? He got the turnover and then got cleared out but had possession...?

Also this Watson bloke, can't see him worrying anyone. Pretty useless and I'm not sure he's even played fullback before.

We're getting on the wrong side of the ref already, initially via that penalty offence of not obstructing the ball's release

Cokanasiga's defence definitely not good enough for international level.

LI magically keep ending up bound to the guy at the back of the maul by coming round the side. And again. They literally just grab the shirt of someone at the front and then walk around the side and start trying to force their way into the back of the maul. How the hell is it legal?

Full throttle tackle on Watson there.

But they're not interested in that, just a potential knock-on

Jeeze, that was a big collision on Bailey

Lesson to the kids: don't tackle rampaging backrowers with your face

Had to be a HIA, shoulder to head (though Bailey's fault for a poor tackle).

Jeeze, that was a big collision on Bailey

Lesson to the kids: don't tackle rampaging backrowers with your face
Jacques Burger disagredes, he made a good career out of exactly that

Have to say, this is a really good match - from both sides

The corner of the rec still the muddy bog that gets torn up like crazy... Can't wait for the new stadium and pitch to be built.

Of course the game with these backlines would be all forwards tries
1617997406751.png

Jacques Burger disagredes, he made a good career out of exactly that
Pictures of his face have done more for correct tackling technique than any CTE/concussion study ever has

So, what do we want from the second half?
I just want to see a hat trick for the tight head

Latest posts