• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup 20/21 - Quarter Finals

It's like giving a scrum penalty early.. more cards later on you must suspect if they take it down again. The maul is Ulster's main weapon so no doubt they'll use it again and again. Tough spot to be in if the lineout stays accurate.

Ulster are such a well disciplined team but individually they're ******* brainless.

We look like Leinster with the set piece, the carrying, the speed of pass. Why the **** do we just not get the score in the end? So frustrating

For a guy who plays 10 that was a poor catch and pass from Lowry to Baloucoune.

Glad they finally get something.

Best Ulster 10 was playing for Tigers today

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

Nick Timoney has really stepped up to fill Coetzee's boots. Him and Reidy are always quietly very impressive. I don't know if they'll ever make it to the Ireland squad consistently but I'm happy with them for Ulster. Matty Rea always does a good physical job too.

Good win for Ulster - much more of a contest than last week against Harlequins U13 side. Pleased to see Billy Burns last most of the match after that nasty hit he took in the first half - he can be a bit fragile, and I think teams target him because of that, but today he coped admirably, and played pretty well despite being in some obvious discomfort, incluing setting up the winning try. James Hume was on fire, especially towards the end. Surely an Ireland call-up can't be too far away.

The chance of meeting Paddy Jackson in the semi-final or final has gone, but we could still face Jonny McPhillips.

Latest posts