• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 1, Round 4 (Clermont, Munster, Sale, Saracens)

Jones just knocked Munster out of Europe I think.

They have picked up their intensity and could be the 14 man syndrome where they more than make up for the loss of one player!!

Really dumb and unnecessary card

I hate when teams box kick the ball as they win a turnover with men outside them.

Agree, why give them the ball back? Especially a dangerous counter-attacking team like Clermont. Madness

do you think Morgan Parra is rusty ? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lopez's goal kicking since the November tests has been a slight concern...he was unbeatable at it...must be PSA, somehow.

Really dumb and unnecessary card

Agree, why give them the ball back? Especially a dangerous counter-attacking team like Clermont. Madness

I think it's a lack of self belief in having the ability to have a go. The easiest option is to bang it down field and make the tackles up field. It's stupid and poor.

You see that? Clermont had a go from the turnover because they had men on the overlap.

he does know how to rebound, Lopez.

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: I just can't stand those

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha, Kayser on the replay to Chaume "on s'en fouuuuuuut"

Munster should practice hot potato...

They just haven't lived up to their first 20 minutes. Sure Clermont are too good but Munster are really making it harder for themselves.

Clermont are just magnificent, simply, defensively. One of the most consistent, and best teams there I've seen in a while. They did take 50 in Bordeaux earlier this year :p but in big games like this otherwise I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

After Domingo on the LH, Chaume showing his scrummaging quality. Very promising LH prop, one on my personal radar for a while.

allez, jaunards...just one more.

- - - Updated - - -

ok I'm sorry, but, AND one more again please..

Suffocation! No breathin'!!!!

Wow how was he so confident that was a try?

If Munster can get a LBP they can still get out of the group stages I think..

I think it's a lack of self belief in having the ability to have a go. The easiest option is to bang it down field and make the tackles up field. It's stupid and poor.

You see that? Clermont had a go from the turnover because they had men on the overlap.

I think sometimes there's such a determination to "keep it tight" that players can't quite bring themselves to spread it even when it's very obviously on

Sonny Bi- I mean Hurley is on. Yay.

Considering how dominant Clermont were (well done), Munster can feel relieved and lucky? that they have a LBP. Their play off hopes are still alive.

Last edited:

Latest posts