• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions League Thread Part 2

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 22 2006, 08:21 PM
Was Cech's save any good?
Yes it was a stunning stop. And now Asier del Horno has been sent off for a bookable offence.....

That was an awful tackle not deserving of a red card though.. bad decision

will it ruin the game?

Gotta hate it when the online radio is miles behind the action, he's yet to be sent off, ah there you go.

Originally posted by Flamingo@Feb 22 2006, 08:22 PM
That was an awful tackle not deserving of a red card though.. bad decision

will it ruin the game?
Like Andy Gray said: "clumsy, not dirty."

Chelsea will go into their shell - 0-0 is a good result at home in Europe these days.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 22 2006, 09:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Feb 22 2006, 08:21 PM
Was Cech's save any good?
Yes it was a stunning stop. And now Asier del Horno has been sent off for a bookable offence..... [/b]
Could the ref be trying to dish out a bit of retribution for the Frisk affair last year, they are good friends btw.

I forgot the Socceroos are playing right NOW!!!

Thompson is playing but there mostly using A-league players ,no big names

there playing Bahrain in Bahrain , asia cup qualifiers

I just changed the channel to see Skoko score an awesome goal from outside the box.

the score is 3-1 to the Aussie B/C team

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 22 2006, 08:28 PM
OH SH*T

I change the channel for two minutes and look what i miss
All hell broke loose cockle!

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 23 2006, 08:28 AM
OH SH*T

I change the channel for two minutes and look what i miss
:lol: I hate it when that happens

You'd think in this day and age you'd be able to watch a champions league match live on the internet.

Half-time... i think Chelsea will hold out pretty well but Barce's sheer skill will win them the game

1-0 nil is still my prediction like i said earlier

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 22 2006, 08:32 PM
You'd think in this day and age you'd be able to watch a champions league match live on the internet.
The Truth might know somewhere you can catch it Rob.

The Truth - don't think it was a pen myself, I think he was too close to do anything to get out of the way.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 23 2006, 08:32 AM
you can but i have'nt checked Liverpooltv for the link

i'll see if i can find it for you

I cant believe you dont get the match over there.....we get 3 champions league matches live every round and they replay the rest

A lot depends on what country you're in as well, Setanta do ppv stuff but it's only available to Americans and West Indians.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 22 2006, 09:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Feb 23 2006, 08:32 AM
you can but i have'nt checked Liverpooltv for the link

i'll see if i can find it for you

I cant believe you dont get the match over there.....we get 3 champions league matches live every round and they replay the rest [/b]
I'm specifically talking about the internet, sure the match is on tv, it's on Canal+ but they scramble their signal and I'm too skint to go to the pub.

I had a free ESPN INTERNET link which was on a page that i saved but it expired this week and the Mods on liverpooltv are clamping down on links

i'm still looking...........

Latest posts