• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Championship Playoff Finals 15/16

Colin Quigley....he's been journeying around The Championship for quite a few years now, was with us in Richmond for a season or two, Moseley before and ***ans after. He's not changed much over the years, I think he was born old.

Haha fair play to him! Just one of those guys who goes grey young!

So many long stoppages in this game. Donny have a shot at winning the game, but 23 points in 20 mins is a bit of a stetch.

EDIT: I say that, and it looks like their winger has scored a cracker

Last edited:
Seriously, can this ref not make a decision without wasting time on the TMO? Fairly obvious that one.

Squeaky bum time now...

Congrats to Bristol!

Really don't want us to have to play against Wilf and Marc Jones though :(
Or for Varndell to overtake Cueto's record :(

I wonder with Bristol's promotion to the Premiership, whether Underhill would consider playing for them next season and that's what Jones and the RFU are waiting for before selecting him for the November internationals? Short trip across the Severn Bridge from Cardiff.

Why?
He's not playing champions cup rugby at ospreys, and Bristol have money, ground, fans and ambition. I think they'll be a big lure for anyone looking to move to the Prem

It has to work for Underhill as well, especially if he wants to stay at Cardiff University, whilst playing professionally. Bristol would be convenient for him and would probably satisfy the other Premiership clubs. Anyway, I would have thought it would be a win-win for both player and England. It was pretty indicative that Jones was confident that his situation would be sorted for him to select Underhill before November. I just wondered if him and Ritchie were waiting for Bristol to be promoted as that this could be a solution.

Anyway, I'm just speculating from a sense point of view.

It has to work for Underhill as well, especially if he wants to stay at Cardiff University, whilst playing professionally. Bristol would be convenient for him and would probably satisfy the other Premiership clubs. Anyway, I would have thought it would be a win-win for both player and England. It was pretty indicative that Jones was confident that his situation would be sorted for him to select Underhill before November. I just wondered if him and Ritchie were waiting for Bristol to be promoted as that this could be a solution.

Anyway, I'm just speculating from a sense point of view.

makes sense for both parties, but he has been a real find for us. hope he stays on for the last year (?) of his contract. if not im assuming whoever get him will have to pay us some kind of compensation, not that id prefer that

Would be a possibility.

I hope he stays at Ospreys though, I think there's a far stronger competition for the ball in the Pro 12 and he'd learn better there.

Would be a possibility.

I hope he stays at Ospreys though, I think there's a far stronger competition for the ball in the Pro 12 and he'd learn better there.

the only downside could be that he might not get alot of gametime if lydiate and tipuric are fit. although he did start ahead of lydiate a few times off the back of his performances a couple of times

Why?
He's not playing champions cup rugby at ospreys, and Bristol have money, ground, fans and ambition. I think they'll be a big lure for anyone looking to move to the Prem

I'm not doubting the draw they would have just that he seems dead set on finishing his contract.

Also Ospreys are building a good squad for next season, Bristol will be mainly focusing on not dropping.

Latest posts