• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

change WL team

A

artosaari

how can i change my world league team?? wich file do i hace to edit??

sorry if this was already asked... thanks

You just change the roster file with Wossahs editor, and then click Export to rdf.
Then move the rdf to your Main folder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Benroser @ Dec 22 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You just change the roster file with Wossahs editor, and then click Export to rdf.
Then move the rdf to your Main folder.[/b]

i dont have that option in the editor, maybe i have an older version?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redfang22 @ Dec 17 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I found out pm if you need help! :bravo:[/b]

I need help :(
I'm so basic at editing i don't understand half the stuff im reading :'(

Im currently - "The Reds" which ive attempted to change to my own unique team, but i don't know how to create a kit :ranting:
But i've managed to change to name :D

so basically, if i can't get the kit done, i would like to become london irish on world league- how can i do it guys ?
explain to me as if i was a kid, then i might be able to get some editing done :p

thanks !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rugbykeano @ Feb 16 2010, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redfang22 @ Dec 17 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im currently - "The Reds" which ive attempted to change to my own unique team, but i don't know how to create a kit :ranting:

so basically, if i can't get the kit done, i would like to become london irish on world league- how can i do it guys ?
explain to me as if i was a kid, then i might be able to get some editing done :p

thanks !
[/b][/quote]

i don t understand you want just to play with london irish in the beginning of the Worls league ?
you modified the files rsg World league and you put inside the team which begin the WL
Because the london irish exist in the game

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50150
some explications

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pageski @ Feb 16 2010, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rugbykeano @ Feb 16 2010, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redfang22 @ Dec 17 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks !
[/b][/quote]

i don t understand you want just to play with london irish in the beginning of the Worls league ?
you modified the files rsg World league and you put inside the team which begin the WL
Because the london irish exist in the game

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50150
some explications
[/b][/quote]

thanks man i'll take a look

Latest posts