• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHIROGUY vs GAYPRACTOR101

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

coming soon..to a rugby forum near you!!!...

hahahaa this should be good..if u dont know gay guy sent me a pm bragging about how good he is at the game i created...rugby2006!!!...yes i am e.a sports!!!...(electronic assbot)...so he sent me his gay ass cell phone number and extended a gay ass challenge to me...so we gonna have our selves a gay rugby match!!!...yes yes...england vs ireland!!!..how gay is that!?!?!...(not gay enough if you ask a gay person)

but seriously ya homosexuals!!!!...we gonna have ourselves a lil showdown and ill record our gamescores up on here to show you WHO TRUELY IS BOSS!!!...ive waxed many at this game..sometimes i dont even try...some times i play with my feet on the controls while lying die and reading a thesaurus and reciting different synonyms of "victorious" and "champion"..and "i am the greatest"...etc...

sometimes i play with one eye closed and my back to the tv screen...sometimes i just use jedi mindtricks and manipulate the computers a.i to gift me points..sometimes i sleep walk into the room while someones playing rugby 06 and i "sleep play"..and i still win..sometimes i bring girls over and make them watch me play rugby 06 and they have orgasms everytime i score(which is practically from every kickoff)...and my room is just covered in moist stinkyness...sometimes i play the game into submission..it just turns off and before it does that a red message appears on the screen and it sez.."chiro you are just to dam sexy for me i must go to sleep..you have beaten me like a black slave who does not yes massir when i question him"..sometimes i play it and natural disasters happens on the otherside of the world...

I JUST WIN GAYGUY!!!...THATS ALL I EVER DO!!!..I WIN...EVERYTIME I SIGN SOME PAPERS AND THEY ASK FOR MY OCCUPATION!!!..I JUST SAY IM A WINNER!!!!...MY BIRTHDATE??...3RD OF THE 4TH ,NINETEEN EIGHTY WINNER...PLACE OF BIRTH???..THE HOSPITAL OF WINNERS!!!....I WIN SO MUCH..THE AMERICAN OLYMPIC COMMITEE ENVY ME...THEY BE LIKE "DAMN...THAT CHIRO SURE IS GOOD..HE AINT EVEN ON DRUGS EITHER"...I JUST WIN!!!..I DONT KNOW WHY...BUT WHEN GOD CREATED MY PARENTS HE MUST OF THOUGHT..."WELL I CREATED A LOSER COUNTRY LIKE ENGLAND..SO WHY NOT INSTILL ALL THE PURENESS AND QUALITIES THAT STEMS FAR FROM THAT HIDEOUS THING KNOWN AS <ENGLAND> AND GIFT ALL THOSE POSITIVES THAT CREATES A WINNER AND GIVE IT TO ONE MAN.."..."HMMMM..THAT SOUNDS GOOD..I MIGHT JUST DO THAT...OH CHIROS DAD..I MAY GIFT YOU CHAMPION SPERM!!!..AND IT SHALL SPROUT INTO A MAGICAL SAMOAN WOMB"...AND THUS I WAS CREATED

and with that said..the challenge has been laid to you gay guy!!!!

do you accept..oh pitiful samoan one???...

:lol2tn:

gay guy is a little gay girl!!!..oooohhhh....we are close to battle...

forecast of this event: expect alot of rain coming from gay guys eyes...it will be warm(blooded)..temperatures will reach a maximum of 89000000 degrees..thats only when i play gg with spain...and win by 25 points...then there will be tea break...and while gg is stuffing his face..i will go into my room and eat vitamins and do pressups for half an hour...

then i will come and finish gg off with my sweeping backline moves...the forecast for that event?...thunderstorms and 5 texas tornadoes!!!...

i will beat him so bad...he will hate rugby as a whole..and convert his soft gay ass too soccer..then i will sit on my throne again..and ponder a new gay person to conquer....like ripper......yes...i am the bestest!!!

nah!!!....ill beat him so bad he will move to england!!!!......oooohhhh might aswell slit ya wrist and save the trouble gg hahahahhah...

confidence???...what is that???..i dont need that..if i had confidence i wouldve found osama bin laden with a blindfold already while running around afghanistan carrying an american flag...i dont need confidence to beat gg..im just stating the obvious...i will win...there is no buts or ifs..its just simple physics...victory leans towards me on the seesaw becoz i have much more heavy heart and a much superior brain..and with reflexes of a ninja cat i will demolish any who oppose...
plain and simple

Question:

How come your location is always: Behind Me?

I'm always looking over my shoulder now!

We got to have video or pictures of the event. It would be great if we had footage of this colossus challenge.

BEHOLD THE MASTA COMETH!!!!!

Samuel Jackson could not think of enough Bible versus to describe the hellfire and brimstone that will raineth down upon such a pitiful soul.... :lol:

The whole world will bask in the glory of Gay-Guy revealing his wares yet again. Moves never before imagined which make even a sleeping turtle run to the nearest TV set to behold a once in a lifetime chance to witness......the beauty....the slendour.....the sheer majesty of a king in action taking the challenge like Aragorn realising the potential of his sword and ***le and sweeping aside all pretenders to what belongs in its rightful place....in superior southside......the ***le of "King Rugby2006" halleluyah amen!

Nine months of silent study in the depths of mordor cannot prepare you for such a magnificent onslaught from the hills of the south. You look to the east for comfort.....all you will find is Sambad5 deserting you forever....an orc will never have any true allies :lol: Best to cover yourself with mud, scakcloth and ashes and return to the depths in shame.......for the sword I possess has been forged out of the fires of tribulation and patience....the sword that has seen many a mighty warrior come up against it....and many a warrior has fallen :lol:

First you will suffer the dark arts of my grunts.....they will slowly pummel at your punny terraces like an avalanche that knows no mercy........then behold my commanders will send forth my swordsmen to lick clean the bones of any survivors....finally withness the speed of my horsemen picking off any who dare to flee. When I arrive all that will lay before me is a wasteland of yet another rebellion who dared to challenge the king haha!

Unlike you I have no time for women on my quest. No time for refreshing and taking vitamin pills. My food is the bloody corpses of fallen victims....I yearn for battle like a Russel Crowe obsessed with revenge against the Roman emperor....I feast on the crushed egos of gladiators whilst still in the arena of battle! Those who take me lightly do at their peril as their death is often the most terrible lol!

My moves are inspirational.....Einstein would have invented the ipod if he saw me play, Bush would have become a Baptist, Jonah would have entered K1....that is the level of inspiration people have when they see the true beauty of the art of Rugby2006. I have moves that people do not even know has been done on them! All they know is they are kicking off again!

Lol....Danny.....I await the day...I anticipate with great desire the time.....I dream of glory the place....where we will meet...for the first and last time!

Mwahaha! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!

Theres a lot of love between these two. Manly Love or not, I don't know. I don't want to be there to find out!!!

No kidding

Even I dont wanna get involved..........I'll lurk from a distance WALL behind me

A gay guy and a chiropractor that lurks behind people......

I'd rather touch my Ex's Box.........than go near these 2 with a PLAYSTATION :p

I have been known to have had a merciful side to me.....but that was when I was in the womb....

However I will make an exception for Danny.....after I crush every inch of his manhood....er....I mean body....er....whatever....I will hook him up with a beautiful Tongan girl to sooth his battered...er....well....you know...

Chiropractor101......I'd like you to meet Psychiatry101.

pathetic..is that all the smack talk you got she-*****???...well i wouldnt expect any more especially from a south aucklander...must i advise you again "gollem"...i reign supreme like a threw diana ross out of an airplane....there is the northern hemisphere and then theres chiroshemisphere..and well buddy you and the rest of the south are in my terrority...i patrol these borders..and i will make you fly to gay capital...a.k.a england..so you can join the rest of the pink skirt wearing retarbhs outthere!!!...

dont be alarmed children!!!...infact read on and on and these will become legendary tales and in the future they will not read of hitler..they will not read of saddam hussein..they will not read of stalin or khan..they will read of "the chiropractor"....and they will study it in history class..and no one will never pass that subject becouse no one can master the masters mind..they will all for short of me!!!...

chiropractor...greatest rugby poster ever
chiropractor...greatest jonah lomu rugby player of 97 - 2002
chiropractor...greatest rugby 2006 player of all time

there is a reason why e.a sports is struggling to make rugby 2007..and thats becoz they are tryin to figure out how to make it more challenging FOR ME!!!...

RESPECT ME GAY GUY!!!!!!!!1

The 2 big mouths are facing off - I personally thought GG was full of **** for a long time there, but then noticed some of what he was saying actually was based on fact and had merit. Plus in person he proved he walks the walk he talks.

Now Chiro, here's your chance... man or mouth?

Personally it would be good to see an even contest, and like others I will eagerly await some results :D

pathetic..is that all the smack talk you got she-*****???...well i wouldnt expect any more especially from a south aucklander...must i advise you again "gollem"...i reign supreme like a threw diana ross out of an airplane....there is the northern hemisphere and then theres chiroshemisphere..and well buddy you and the rest of the south are in my terrority...i patrol these borders..and i will make you fly to gay capital...a.k.a england..so you can join the rest of the pink skirt wearing retarbhs outthere!!!...

dont be alarmed children!!!...infact read on and on and these will become legendary tales and in the future they will not read of hitler..they will not read of saddam hussein..they will not read of stalin or khan..they will read of "the chiropractor"....and they will study it in history class..and no one will never pass that subject becouse no one can master the masters mind..they will all for short of me!!!...

chiropractor...greatest rugby poster ever
chiropractor...greatest jonah lomu rugby player of 97 - 2002
chiropractor...greatest rugby 2006 player of all time

there is a reason why e.a sports is struggling to make rugby 2007..and thats becoz they are tryin to figure out how to make it more challenging FOR ME!!!...

RESPECT ME GAY GUY!!!!!!!!1
[/b]
Gay Guy respects no man save George Michael lol!

I will first send out my peeps...the Village People to "soften" you up.....hehe...

...then I will send out the queer eye guys to pamper you up for me....make you real pretty :p

Finally I will send out David Hasselhoff to.....er......sorry wrong movie....

Finally I will send out the pink team Paris....yes....I think I should play you with Paris!

I will defeat you with Paris...the ultimate in gay entertainment....it will be raining men all over again and they will have pink underpants on....

....all you will see is pink...pink here pink there...pink everywhere....Paris playas in their pinkies scoring pink tries next to the pink elephant looking goalposts as Pink rocks on through the loudspeaker singing "Stupid Girls" after each pinkish try forced down by my pinky.

Man you ain't been punked....you been pinked!

The gay parade on Posonby road this year will have a float with me at the top sitting in my pink chair wearing my pink Paree jersey holding aloft my trophy which remarkably seems to resemble the actual size of my......... :lol2tn:

Then all will know.....that Samoa is ruled by a fafa lol!!!!!!

1 WORD WILL SUM UP THIS VICTORY 4 CHIRO AND THAT IS:...I AM THE MUTHA f***IN BEST IN THE WORLD AT RUGBY 2006!!!!

r.i.p gg....all hail chitler101!!!!

so when is this match taking place?

i am going for gg, just because i know that what he says is the truth :)

so when is this match taking place?

i am going for gg, just because i know that what he says is the truth :)
[/b]
Man I think playing the pink team against Chiro may be too easy....

I think I will play with the CHIEFS!!!!!

Yes the Chiefs....what a fitting name to a team that I should control........then we will see who is the real matai in the village people....er.....I mean the village.

I do not need "star" players...or guys with speeds or acceleration over 90. Chiro you can take England since you secretly love them so much lol! The All Blacks won't be good enough to play me....so use England or South Africa.

I too have one word to sum up my victory....but it is not good enough a word....in fact the dictionary does not have enough superlatives to describe me. Keith Quinn has a word that may describe my ability....."aoh"....yep when Keith Quin saw me play all he could say was "Aoh aoh!" His wife was so embaressed haha!

However before I put an end to the little rebellion coming from the west I will behold the ability of Craig, Dave and Monoturd once again on the 19th and perhaps 187 may be around too. My winning season still goes on before I give Chiro's fallen players a back massage as they lie on the gorund from all the missed tackles lol!

you should play with the same two teams in alternate kits if you want to see who the true master is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts