• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Choosing a Premiership team to follow?

Theres only one team thats springs to mind:

Exeter Chiefs, fairlytale story - awesome fans, great new ground, no "stars" just a squad of grafters and in one of the nicest locations in England

you should soupport your local team not pick a team like half of the so called rugby fans in leinster soupported munster and then hopped on the bandwagon when leinster won the H-cup.

If you want a fun running team then gloucester winning team sarries in the middle the tigers woop woop

Worcester are good as they are a traditional club, a historic city and a good stadium.

They will be successful in a decade or so as well :)

Would love to recommend Wuss, but the stipulation of being relatively successful in terms of trophies is a little off the mark for us, lol.

I'd probably say Saints for the same reasons said before- Great team (Chris Ashton is going to be huuuuuuge at the World Cup), great fans, fantastic stadium, they've won the Heineken Cup in the last decade and reached the final this year, and possibly about to challenge strongly for domestic honours (if Leicester and Sarries drop the ball a bit). Also Northampton is a nice city; it's not exactly a thriving metropolis, but it is defintiely a nice place :)

Would love to recommend Wuss, but the stipulation of being relatively successful in terms of trophies is a little off the mark for us, lol.

I'd probably say Saints for the same reasons said before- Great team (Chris Ashton is going to be huuuuuuge at the World Cup), great fans, fantastic stadium, they've won the Heineken Cup in the last decade and reached the final this year, and possibly about to challenge strongly for domestic honours (if Leicester and Sarries drop the ball a bit). Also Northampton is a nice city; it's not exactly a thriving metropolis, but it is defintiely a nice place :)

Not that familiar with the place, are you?! :p

Also it is not a city at all. It is also right next to Rugby(Town) so don't get confused by the road signs. I was the first time I went their literate. :D*

Latest posts