• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Classic matches list

G

galota

I would love to know which classic matches are included.

There has to be from th RWC:

Ireland vs. Australia 91`, with Gordon Hamilton`s run and thrilling ending

Argentina vs. Ireland 99, with Albaneses try and the Irish trying to score in the last minutes

France vs. Australia 87

And other classic matches:

Barbarians vs. NZ 73`

South America XV vs. Springboks 82`

NZ vs France 94`

I would love to know which classic matches are included.

There has to be from th RWC:

Ireland vs. Australia 91`, with Gordon Hamilton`s run and thrilling ending

Argentina vs. Ireland 99, with Albaneses try and the Irish trying to score in the last minutes

France vs. Australia 87

And other classic matches:

Barbarians vs. NZ 73`

South America XV vs. Springboks 82`

NZ vs France 94`
[/b]

i got the impression from the screenies that it might just be world cup classic matches.

rugimg07.jpg

if you look closely (and at that pathetic size you have to!), the ***le is the challenge section.
and as you can see the tabs at the top run from 1987.

whats more interesting is that for some reason there seems to be room on the scroll down bar
for another match after the final! im sure its probably a mistake.

rugimg07.jpg

if you look closely (and at that pathetic size you have to!), the ***le is the challenge section.
and as you can see the tabs at the top run from 1987.

whats more interesting is that for some reason there seems to be room on the scroll down bar
for another match after the final! im sure its probably a mistake. [/b]

You are right, maybe it`s for Johnno raising the Trophy!

Seriously, assuming there are 4 matches per RWC, which ones would be??

Well, there are 30 classic matches correct? So far there have been five world cups have been played, so my incredible mathematical brain tells me that there should be on average 6 matches a world cup. If we look closer at this challenge screen it is quite obvious that they have scrolled down past other matches - the sidebar shows that there is probably two more above the four on screen.

So, in terms of classic matches... I would say that the remaining two would have to be Wales .v. NZ and either Aus .v. Namibia (they could surely make something from that), Aus .v. Ireland, or even Samoa .v. England.

Also, I love the fact that HB are being very modest in showing us the game... notice that they clearly haven't mastered it yet as they have only got two bronze medals and a silver. Good luck to them.

Well, there are 30 classic matches correct? So far there have been five world cups have been played, so my incredible mathematical brain tells me that there should be on average 6 matches a world cup. If we look closer at this challenge screen it is quite obvious that they have scrolled down past other matches - the sidebar shows that there is probably two more above the four on screen.

So, in terms of classic matches... I would say that the remaining two would have to be Wales .v. NZ and either Aus .v. Namibia (they could surely make something from that), Aus .v. Ireland, or even Samoa .v. England.

Also, I love the fact that HB are being very modest in showing us the game... notice that they clearly haven't mastered it yet as they have only got two bronze medals and a silver. Good luck to them. [/b]
your right the other matches are probably wales v nz and samoa v england but whats witn aus namibia crack? B)

Although, admittedly not a classic match strictly speaking, I am sure that they - hb studios - could turn this into something.

Pour example, jouez comme l'australie et marquez cinq essais avec Chris Latham...

Getting into the French (world cup) mood early, en anglais:

For example, play as Australia and score five tries with Chris Latham. That could be say... a silver or gold medal?

Latest posts