• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Classic Matches

C

Coco

I just finished the World Cup today and then went to finish classic match 10. I won as Swordfish (they have real quick 13,14,15 :) and a massive guy - must be 8ft) and we played teh Cougars. Now when that had finished, I expected to have unlocked two bonus teams, but it didn't happen.

It says Complete all Classic Matches to unlock them and I have. So does anyone know how to unlcok them. Cheers

Coco

Originally posted by Coco@Feb 16 2006, 06:21 PM
I just finished the World Cup today and then went to finish classic match 10. I won as Swordfish (they have real quick 13,14,15  :) and a massive guy - must be 8ft) and we played teh Cougars. Now when that had finished, I expected to have unlocked two bonus teams, but it didn't happen.

It says Complete all Classic Matches to unlock them and I have. So does anyone know how to unlcok them. Cheers

Coco
I got them when I won all the classic matches. You could try playing it again I suppose. And bring Mather off the bench for the slow winger.

Are you sure you've won them all?

Yes I finished them off this morning. I'm not sure why, but I'll try bringing MAther on.

Coco

I won Swordfish without playing the classic matches. Think I made 50 tackles in a game or something?

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 16 2006, 08:11 PM
I won Swordfish without playing the classic matches. Think I made 50 tackles in a game or something?
Yeah, winning all the classic matches gets you Northern and Southern Hemisphere teams.

Latest posts