• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cod:2

Please enlighten us Kinkon.

I thought Postal 2 was a pretty sick game. Its a fps where u could urinate on people & Decapitate people with a shovel.

<

I thought Cod II was a fishing game!

So what platforms is it on apart from the PC?

Can you play multiplayer deathmatch online............

One of these we will see each other in hyber space.........then only one gun can be the fastest lol!!!!!!

COD 2 is on PC only.

However, there is COD 2: The Big Red One on PS2 and Xbox, which is a completely different game. It's based around some American thing which was nicknamed The Big Red One, and is a lot more squad based...

I wish i had a decent computer so I could run games like COD 2 without the fear of incredible slowdown...

COD2 (the PC version) is also on Xbox 360

you dont need much for it....it still looks mad on low settings...though i have it on medium settings and it looks amazing...

lol

though the bad thing is the single player is short...so i think theres an expansion..but it makes up for its mp...

COD 2 is the only game to have stopped me playing Pro Evo 5 recently, it's immense!

Want to finish single player before going online, currently doing the American campaign.

The graphics are wonderful, and the feeling of involvement can't be matched. It really does bring the horror and chaos of war near perfectly to the screen.

Had a go playing COD2 on my uncle 360 on xbox live. He has just bought a 37 inch HD tele, it was amazing!

One neat feature I liked on COD2 is the Kill cam when u die. Its shows the guy who killed u (in first person mode) & how he done it.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 17 2005, 03:44 AM
COD 2 is on PC only.

However, there is COD 2: The Big Red One on PS2 and Xbox, which is a completely different game. It's based around some American thing which was nicknamed The Big Red One, and is a lot more squad based...

I wish i had a decent computer so I could run games like COD 2 without the fear of incredible slowdown...

Call of Duty has always been squad based.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Dec 18 2005, 11:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 18 2005, 11:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Dec 17 2005, 03:44 AM
COD 2 is on PC only.

Call of Duty has always been squad based. [/b]
The first game had some shite solo missions. This time around it's all squad based, it feels much more realistic, like you are part of a war as opposed to a one man killing machine.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Dec 18 2005, 10:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 18 2005, 10:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Dec 17 2005, 03:44 AM
COD 2 is on PC only.

Call of Duty has always been squad based. [/b]
I mean that you stick with your squad and get immersed in the game that way.

The past COD's you always felt like a solo anyway. This time around there seems to be an emphasise on it.

the funny thing i saw on single player was when i shot the german enemy down..he pulled out his pistol and just started shooting while being paralyzed...and what even makes it look and sound real, is the way the AI on your side starts to swear...like the english "you bloody ******!" and the russians "you son ov a *****!"

allround good game

Originally posted by kinkon89@Dec 19 2005, 12:21 AM
the funny thing i saw on single player was when i shot the german enemy down..he pulled out his pistol and just started shooting while being paralyzed...and what even makes it look and sound real, is the way the AI on your side starts to swear...like the english "you bloody ******!" and the russians "you son ov a *****!"

allround good game
I got this the other day and it's pretty class.

The best quotes I've heard are from one Russian shooting Germans, starting by avenging his mother and then the rest of his family, and then his pets.
The bit in training where you have to throw potatoes is class aswell.

Only bad thing is that it takes about 8 minutes to load a misson on my PC.

Cod2 came yesterday (360 version)

Truly an amazing game online & offline. The aiming is as good as Halo, which is the only game since that has as good aiming as Halo. Brilliant, well worth the purchase!

It is pretty amazing isn't it...played it briefly in GAME and then PGR3 in GAME, PGR3 was great.

Did you try the cockpit view in PGR3? That looks freaking superb...

Oh, and nice purchase gjohn.

Yes Kaftka, I tried all the views....and as my favourite for PGR2 was the incar view, it sticks with PGR3.

All views make the game look special.

Great control, lovely graphics, and sleekness to it that cannot be beaten by any racer on the market.

Latest posts