Codec??????

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by bippy, Feb 18, 2005.

1. bippy

bippy Guest

hello,

ive just got a few vcd movies off a mate and tried to watch them in media player. only the sound comes up and it says i need a codec.

What is a codec and where can i download one?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. ur a pirate not helping you

4. bippy

bippy Guest

i got em from a mate

PLEASE

5. doovepop

doovepop Guest

6. bippy

bippy Guest

thanx

7. sorry just joking...if i could i would..just google around u mite find something...by the way wut you watching?

8. bippy

bippy Guest

team america and scary movie 1,2,3

9. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Nice choice, u'll enjoy them!!

If u try opening with windows media player, It may ask u if it can download a codec to play it. Not all the time it can find the codec needed though!

10. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Team America, the GREATEST film EVER made with Puppets, I have not laughed so loud listening to the sound track after the film, and it still puts a smile on my face. I love that film

11. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

true like the bit wen he goes "have you seen everything?....have you seen a man eat his own head?....no! and neither have i!"

12. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

Bippy, you should come right at divx but it is also worthyour while to try and download the ace mega codecs pack. That usually can play anything... dunno where to find it on the net, but it shouldn't be too hard...

13. bippy

bippy Guest

my mate gave me divx and a nimo codec pack, it works now . thanx guys use are champs

14. cavan

cavan Guest

scary movie is crap. Bin it [​IMG]

15. nimo codec pack cause all sorts of **** with other codecs, so if something else dont play, bifff nimo

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!