• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Codec??????

B

bippy

hello,

ive just got a few vcd movies off a mate and tried to watch them in media player. only the sound comes up and it says i need a codec.

What is a codec and where can i download one?

<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by bippy@Feb 18 2005, 10:34 PM
i got em from a mate

PLEASE
sorry just joking...if i could i would..just google around u mite find something...by the way wut you watching?

Nice choice, u'll enjoy them!!

If u try opening with windows media player, It may ask u if it can download a codec to play it. Not all the time it can find the codec needed though!

Team America, the GREATEST film EVER made with Puppets, I have not laughed so loud listening to the sound track after the film, and it still puts a smile on my face. I love that film

true like the bit wen he goes "have you seen everything?....have you seen a man eat his own head?....no! and neither have i!"

Bippy, you should come right at divx but it is also worthyour while to try and download the ace mega codecs pack. That usually can play anything... dunno where to find it on the net, but it shouldn't be too hard...

my mate gave me divx and a nimo codec pack, it works now . thanx guys use are champs

nimo codec pack cause all sorts of **** with other codecs, so if something else dont play, bifff nimo

Latest posts