• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like my mods will feature in the upcoming patch which is out of my control. I created some for it (along with the unique player faces/hairstyles etc.) and was in communication with a member of the team but since then I have had no response and acknowledgement in the release. Not too sure what the drama's about but oh well. Just means I'll have to release a patch for the patch which seems silly but I look forward to doing that and just in time as I have a new complete set of hairstyles and other features which I'll release at that time too.

Lookin forward to your release, everything is looking really good. I wish I had your eye for player creation all mine come out looking super generic

* Ngani Laumape (Now complete and ready for release)

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/l9ql75qaclmlsmf/nganilaumape.zip

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract
2. in the "face" folder: "head_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face), and the "ui_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face > ui)
3. Download my colossss "Laumape" on fanhub (fanhub is "generally" only open during Australian business hours, so in Europe check either at night or in the morning)

PREVIEW IMAGES
⇩⇩⇩⇩

laumape.gif

* Ngani Laumape (Now complete and ready for release)

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/l9ql75qaclmlsmf/nganilaumape.zip

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract
2. in the "face" folder: "head_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face), and the "ui_" files go here (Rugby Challenge > data > pc > actors > player > face > ui)
3. Download my colossss "Laumape" on fanhub (fanhub is "generally" only open during Australian business hours, so in Europe check either at night or in the morning)

PREVIEW IMAGES
⇩⇩⇩⇩

View attachment 5774
Great stuff colosss. truly a genius u are. Cheers

Is it possible to add custom faces for players that don't have one assigned in the database

*Curwin Bosch (Bit random but this guy's got a big future ahead which is exciting to see)

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/9910i90jlrnf9ad/curwinbosch.zip

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract
3. Download my colossss "Bosch" on fanhub (fanhub is "generally" only open during Australian business hours, so in Europe check either at night or in the morning)

PREVIEW IMAGES
⇩⇩⇩⇩

CurwinBosch.gif

Wow! How do you make faces so equal? With the editor of the game or with Photoshop?

Wow! How do you make faces so equal? With the editor of the game or with Photoshop?
It's usually around a 2 - 3 hour process of trial an error. I'm getting faster but it's all just practice mate. Yeah Gimp or Photoshop are usually the best tools for the job. The first faces I did at the start took around a full day.

*Robert du Preez (My second South African for the day) (includes Farrell's hairstyle)

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/1bcizaqvma51g16/robertdupreez.zip

Install Instructions:
1. Download and extract
3. Download my colossss "du Preez" on fanhub (fanhub is "generally" only open during Australian business hours, so in Europe check either at night or in the morning)

PREVIEW IMAGES
⇩⇩⇩⇩

RobertDuPreez.gif

It's usually around a 2 - 3 hour process of trial an error. I'm getting faster but it's all just practice mate. Yeah Gimp or Photoshop are usually the best tools for the job. The first faces I did at the start took around a full day.

It used to take me about 45 minutes back in the rugby 08 days to make faces, whats the template like for faces in RC?

It used to take me about 45 minutes back in the rugby 08 days to make faces, whats the template like for faces in RC?
But your a modding Guru mate haha. I'm using the generic skin tones and faces as my templates. Nothing special or organised like the kit templates

Latest posts