• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

I see you already have some decent lists, but just incase you wanted some extras, plus a little challenge in there for you, I doubt it's possible, but it was worth suggesting.

- Australia: Kerevi
- South Africa: (Jean-luc, Dan, Robert) Du Preez brothers
- Argentina: Pablo Matera
- France : Uini Atonio
- England: Brad Shields
- Ireland: Bundee Aki
- Scotland: Sean Maitland
- Wales : Ross Moriarty
- Italy: McKinley (Not sure if it's even possible or not to get his goggles on him, but if anybody can it's you)

PS: Loving your work.

I see you already have some decent lists, but just incase you wanted some extras, plus a little challenge in there for you, I doubt it's possible, but it was worth suggesting.

- Australia: Kerevi
- South Africa: (Jean-luc, Dan, Robert) Du Preez brothers
- Argentina: Pablo Matera
- France : Uini Atonio
- England: Brad Shields
- Ireland: Bundee Aki
- Scotland: Sean Maitland
- Wales : Ross Moriarty
- Italy: McKinley (Not sure if it's even possible or not to get his goggles on him, but if anybody can it's you)

PS: Loving your work.
Lot of NZ boys in there mate haha good picks though

- Australia x3: Pocock, Foley, Kuridrani
- South Africa x3: Senatla, Jantjies, Cronje
- Argentina x3: Sanchez, Creevy, Montoya
- France x3: Bastaeaud, Lopez, Vakatawa
- England x3: Genge, Sinckler, B.Vunipola
- Ireland x3: Sexton, Murphy, Healey
- Scotland x3: Hogg, Barclay, L.Hamilton
- Wales x3: Halfpenny, Biggar, Lee, AWJ
- Italy x3: Allan, Negri, Polledri

Special request - Perry Baker
Jantjies already done by Colosss
Bastareaud done by Colosss
Sexton and Healy already in game as star players with real features and just have to be assigned with hex editor
Halfpenny and alwun win jones already in game just have to be assigned

Hey guys,

@Gabi NyG and a few others have asked me how I make the faces for Rugby Challenge so I thought I'd show a quick video of the process I go through in hope that others will join the "face" game. I look forward to seeing others creations in the near future! Cheers.

Hey guys,

@Gabi NyG and a few others have asked me how I make the faces for Rugby Challenge so I thought I'd show a quick video of the process I go through in hope that others will join the "face" game. I look forward to seeing others creations in the near future! Cheers.

This is amazing! Thank you very much.

Is there a detailed list where it says which file of the game corresponds to each player? For example, we know how to differentiate between the Australian kits because it is the file strp_dif_002

This is amazing! Thank you very much.

Is there a detailed list where it says which file of the game corresponds to each player? For example, we know how to differentiate between the Australian kits because it is the file strp_dif_002
I have the same question because not we'd know how to assign the face of each player in the game

I have the same question because not we'd know how to assign the face of each player in the game
So you can actually make the ID number up as long as it's 3 digits long. I have taken ID's 400 up to 500. @Woldog has taken ID's 500 up to 600, @Gabi NyG if you want to take the 600's and @Cristian if you would like to take the 700's. Just so we don't have any duplicate face ID numbers.

i watched your video on how to make faces....i have a couple of questions. After the face is made how do you assign it to a player and also do u just use one of the premade skins that are in game.

i watched your video on how to make faces....i have a couple of questions. After the face is made how do you assign it to a player and also do u just use one of the premade skins that are in game.
I agree, and also want to know how to convert the image you edit with Photoshop, in a file PSSG

thats easy just save your photoshop image as a .dds file then just grab a generic face then use ryders pssg tool to replace the image in the pssg to the one you made then hit the save as button and done

Yes but in my Photoshop does not appear to save that type of format

Captura de pantalla (101).png

google search dds plug in for photoshop. You have to download it

You can make the number up as long as it hasn't been used already in game and as long as it's 3 numbers. assign it to a player by using frans editor.

You can make the number up as long as it hasn't been used already in game and as long as it's 3 numbers. assign it to a player by using frans editor.
and the body can just be a standard one from in game

Latest posts