• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC4

Thanks @japy55 Do you also have the "wedge_signage" for this? below is an example (it's thinner than standard signage)
hello Coloss
i try it

perhaps it's possible to use for other wedge

Attachments

• t_crok_wedge_signage_d.png.png
    t_crok_wedge_signage_d.png.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 29
Hi @colossss
my most sincere compliments for your modding work that always gives new life to the RC series and that I have never stopped following, benefiting from it for many years now :)
Thanking you again, here is two questions from the newbie to the master:

how to open *.pak files?I tried winrar, winzip, 7-zip and alzip, without result...

Is it possible to change team jersey numbers in RC4?

Thank you so much

Hi @colossss
my most sincere compliments for your modding work that always gives new life to the RC series and that I have never stopped following, benefiting from it for many years now :)
Thanking you again, here is two questions from the newbie to the master:

how to open *.pak files?I tried winrar, winzip, 7-zip and alzip, without result...

Is it possible to change team jersey numbers in RC4?

Thank you so much
Thanks @BenLam ! Head over to HERE for all the info you need on this topic

Personellement le pack arbitres ne fonctionne pas dans le jeu ? :)

Ouais, enfait tous les patchs marchent, et je te remercie ils sont super ! Même celui sur les pubs il marche mais pas celui des arbitres

Is anyone is interested I made these kits for Rugby Challenge 3? Havent gotten 4 yet, but they should still work. They are Kenya 15s & 7s; Portugal 15s & 7s; Japan 7s; Spain 15s; Russia 15s & Hong Kong 15sHofnar.png

The Russian kit is and I think the Spanish one is. The others are a little older, but I could not find images of newer versions, especially with reduced games.
That's cool yeah man the more recent kits the better! Post them up as jpgs or pngs and one of us will get the job done for ya. Good work btw!

Ouais, enfait tous les patchs marchent, et je te remercie ils sont super ! Même celui sur les pubs il marche mais pas celui des arbitres
That is strange, can someone else confirm that it is working/not working for them?

Here they are. These were created using your templates. Thank you for your mods.

Attachments

• hong kong away.png
    hong kong away.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • hong kong home.png
    hong kong home.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • Hong Kong sock.png
    Hong Kong sock.png
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • HK numbers away.png
    HK numbers away.png