• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC4

Du très beau travail, les traits du visage sont parfait, du grand art

Hey Colossss hope you good bro!
The modding for RC4 is so much different than RC3 lol,I want to start with basic modding just to get back in the modding game :)
I think I'm going to start with a menu background.

Last edited:
Hey Colossss hope you good bro!
The modding for RC4 is so much different than RC3 lol,I want to start with basic modding just to get back in the modding game :)
I think I'm going to start with a menu background.
So i've created a menu background,but for some reason my background doesn't show in the game...Here is the Pak File:

If you have some time just double check my files for me please.

Attachments

• RC4_logo.png
    RC4_logo.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 56
  • T_white_overlay_splotch_D.png
    T_white_overlay_splotch_D.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 53
Toyota Cheetahs 2021 Home Kit Template.
I tried to add the kit to the game myself,but I struggle with Unreal Engine and U4PAK.

Attachments

• t_home_strp_d.png
    t_home_strp_d.png
    940.8 KB · Views: 56
  • t_home_sock_d.png
    t_home_sock_d.png
    29 KB · Views: 51
Good day all. I bought RC4 on steam. Then i got another laptop. Better graphics. I downloaded steam on the new laptop and logged into my steam account only to find it empty. My account is active but my game is gone. Please help me. How do I get my game back? Or at the very least my money back?

Good day all. I bought RC4 on steam. Then i got another laptop. Better graphics. I downloaded steam on the new laptop and logged into my steam account only to find it empty. My account is active but my game is gone. Please help me. How do I get my game back? Or at the very least my money back?
Hello. Have you tried going to the store and searching up rugby challenge 4 on the store page to see what it says ?

Because if its owned then I'm sure they'll be an download option there because I switched from pc to pc and not have any issues with not having a game show up.

I ask if some one could do the Benetton and zebre team jersey, since none did.
Also if some one is free and bored would be nice if some one create even the Italian top 10.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have downloaded and got working just about every kit apart from the British and Irish Lions kits, which don't seem to work.

The Pak files are located with the Pak files (which all work) and the default kit is set to 104 Home, but its still the default generic kit.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but would anyone be able to help?

I have downloaded and got working just about every kit apart from the British and Irish Lions kits, which don't seem to work.

The Pak files are located with the Pak files (which all work) and the default kit is set to 104 Home, but its still the default generic kit.

same problem

Any have the british & irish lions kits to RC4?

Found it! Check page 8 on this thread, make sure you download 'clothe fix' files first, or else it won't work.

Latest posts