• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Come on EASPORTS!!

E

EVERTON

Hi, just seen the video and wow it looks amazing

If they use the grapics from fifa2005 and the gameplay they should make a sick game.

Its about time they did something about the rugby genre as last year's game was nothing compared to things like nba 2004 and fifa 2004.

Id like to see when you have the ball and can flick the left analog stick in a certain direction eg,diagonally down and right ,the next player moves that way to cause a switch etc

What new gameplay features would you like to see?

S

I would be quite happy to just see some GAMEPLAY.
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 10 2005, 06:52 AM
I would be quite happy to just see some GAMEPLAY.
<
Anything resembling the game of rugby would be nice as well..............

Credit where its due m8, they did at least make the ball the right shape... having said that though it didnt bounce quite the same as the rugby balls ive seen
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 11 2005, 08:05 AM
Credit where its due m8, they did at least make the ball the right shape... having said that though it didnt bounce quite the same as the rugby balls ive seen
<
Sorry, it's off topic, well, not really, COME ON EA SPORTS -- the punts and ball flight in 2004 were amazingly farcical.

this is off topic too sorta but this just shows how keen we are for a good rugby game the quote is off the hb studios site

Rugby 2004
Released for PlayStation2 in September 2003. It hit No.1 in Australia, NZ, South Africa, Ireland and France and No.3 in the UK after one weekend on the shelves. The PC version was released in October. Rugby 2004 has sold over 500,000 units.

it done great that first week becuase everyone wants a good rugby game

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 11 2005, 11:45 AM
500,000 unhappy people....they better make up for dis
I personally cant see them making up for it, but i will gladly eat my words if proven wrong.

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan@Jan 11 2005, 10:51 AM
I personally cant see them making up for it, but i will gladly eat my words if proven wrong.
Yeah..so would I. In fact we are getting so desperate that I wouldn't be surprised if about half of TRF guys would walk down their road naked for a great rugby game.

Come on 2005, WCR2, SJRL2, or anybody!!!!

Latest posts