• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

come on guys vote

So tempting to post in the "tips" thread my stuff so I can get more votes :lol:

....but nah.....small price to pay....i am on a mission from hell!!!! :rahh:

I've been out of it for a while and it seems like there was a forest fire of change on forum. I've made my vote although I do have to say that C A is on a hiding to nothing. GG will clean up a number of awards and the rugby games one will be yet another.

Based on hype I feel though. Plenty of style, but how much substance to the big man? He talks a lot of talk, but can he.......you know the rest.

Good luck and good day to you all!

looks like putthin this thread up gave it more votes

when i put it up there was 29

now there is 36

but the voting is so close. to close to call

come on if you havnt voted

VOTE NOW!!! :D

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 21 2006, 12:22 AM
definatly nothing wrong with shameless plugs :)
LOL ok then Vote for me! as you Know i will always do you a kit or two ;) (as you can see from my kit thread) or give you kit templates and locations of kits, stadiums, banners, logos, back/number templates, ball locations, hehe wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more say no more you know what i mean! nah just having some fun posting ;) my motto is as the Best in the World say! (He Who dares Wins). . . . . . . . .

Originally posted by Arnold Rimmer@Jul 20 2006, 12:49 PM
I've been out of it for a while and it seems like there was a forest fire of change on forum. I've made my vote although I do have to say that C A is on a hiding to nothing. GG will clean up a number of awards and the rugby games one will be yet another.

Based on hype I feel though. Plenty of style, but how much substance to the big man? He talks a lot of talk, but can he.......you know the rest.

Good luck and good day to you all!
Haha!

Yeah.....too much talk...do i actually have the walk??????

Well we will have to wait and see..... :lol:

Latest posts