• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Command & Conquer 3 Red Alert

T

TheBokke

Dam I got addicted to the Xbox C&C tiberium wars demo and was going to buy the full version and then my Box red ringed.

I was a bit gutted as this was not on PS3 and now here it is. I would love this game but there is to much coming out I feel flooded.

Anyone else like this or given it a chance as these can be a hell of alot of fun against mates. A bit like a modern RISK board game.

The game is a bit unbalanced. Sure, it's really fun when you play campaign, but with multiplayer, there are serious issues. The biggest one is this:

When you play with the Russians, all you need to ever do to win, is create a fleet of blimps, and you are unstoppable. The Japanese have 0 defense against any air attack, and even the other factions cant do anything against it. It's an instant victory. Also, the MP maps are very small, and often with the colors, and units, there is just too much happening on such a small map.

I have the PC version by the way, but i expect the PS3 version will not be too different.

Yeah. It's sad really. C&C 3 is better than Red Alert 3. But yeah, i don't think you should by it man.

it definitely from what I have seen has not been recieved or favoured too well on the pc. probably best to avoid this one as jer1cho said.

I must agree C&C 3 Tiberium Wars is better then Red Alert 3, I own both and have played them both. Apart from better graphics in RA3 there is nothing else that sets it apart from the other ***les.

Latest posts