• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Compresion Shorts

B

Bullitt

Quick question - Do they hep with groin strains?

Anyone who knows please help, jokers and **** takers... save your effort, because I'm not interested.

I"ve always found compression shorts help. I sometimes run without them and it's better actually wearing them. They keep your balls from dangling around too loosly either. As for actual science, it does favor blood flow and let your muscles stay warm for longer, which will definitely help your performance.

i wear them well because i dont want my unit hangin out when i am runnin or the occasional rash from the boxers while running

i would just strech your groin out good and wear those and you should be fine

They don't do anything that a proper warm up won't sort out. All they're good for is stopping chaffin and keeping your wedding tackles and lovespuds in place.

has never played with compression shorts... but I always use briefs when i play rugby and it does all the job mentioned above...

when playing, do you guys wear 3 layers (underwear, compression shorts, shorts)? or just 2 layers?

made that mistake once :huh: . i was sweating more down there than i was elsewhere during the match.

Latest posts