• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Contest for the ball

W

Wallaby84

Why dont they have pilfering animation in this game?. In pro rugby manager and pro rugby manager 2 when a man is isolated the tackler goes for the ball when he is on his feet. Generally no complaints about the game but this would add just that bit more to the game i reckon.

That's all very well and good, but I just have to know.. Is the demo coming soon?

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 19 2005, 01:30 PM
That's all very well and good, but I just have to know.. Is the demo coming soon?
Living up to your award, Wally.
<

You're not so much killing the joke, as resurecting it and then stomping it to death.
<

Genius, mate.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 19 2005, 01:30 PM
its a pity that i know when it is coming out and you dont. My credabitilty is still there or not?.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 19 2005, 02:50 PM
yap yap yap isnt the demo coming feb 25th?
Really? Please YES as that would be fantastic!!!!

What is your source?

And Wally...that was so funny and impolite with Wallaby84. As I told you before, be nice to your fellow countryman.

I've heard that it was coming on the 25th too, that date might've been pulled out of the air though. We'll see.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 19 2005, 03:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 19 2005, 03:13 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 19 2005, 02:50 PM

What is your source?

And Wally...that was so funny and impolite with Wallaby84. As I told you before, be nice to your fellow countryman. [/b]
feb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 19 2005, 03:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

What is your source?

And Wally...that was so funny and impolite with Wallaby84. As I told you before, be nice to your fellow countryman.
feb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink [/b]
Dude, anyone who went to the Sydney training camp was told that. You're not 'special'. Well you are, but in a different way.

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 19 2005, 07:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 19 2005, 07:51 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 19 2005, 03:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

What is your source?

feb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink
Dude, anyone who went to the Sydney training camp was told that. You're not 'special'. Well you are, but in a different way. [/b]
I knew that mate even before the training camp.

Seeing how you know so much about the demo... Will it be able to be downloaded on PC around that time too?

I can't believe that Wallaby84 is still sticking to his story. LIG man.

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM
hfeb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink
Dude, I gotta call you out on this and give you a chance to defend yourself.

We've established that Feb 25 is a reasonable date to expect the demo as Wally confirms this (as do you) by telling us that everyone at the Sydney training camp was told this date too.

So . . . why in your original thread about the demo (dated Jan 15 and currently on page 7 of the Rugby 2005 topic) did you tell us the demo is coming out soon, then on January 22 tell us, "very soon..."

How is Feb 25 very soon to Jan 22? What is your concept of very soon?

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 20 2005, 05:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 20 2005, 05:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wallaby84
@Feb 19 2005, 04:02 PM
hfeb 25th is a reasonable date to expect it one would say nudge nudge wink wink
Dude, I gotta call you out on this and give you a chance to defend yourself.

We've established that Feb 25 is a reasonable date to expect the demo as Wally confirms this (as do you) by telling us that everyone at the Sydney training camp was told this date too.

So . . . why in your original thread about the demo (dated Jan 15 and currently on page 7 of the Rugby 2005 topic) did you tell us the demo is coming out soon, then on January 22 tell us, "very soon..."

How is Feb 25 very soon to Jan 22? What is your concept of very soon? [/b]
I was told by mate in the industry that very soon could be within the next 3 weeks. I was told to expect it in the 3rd week of feb and as it went with the delay and all(the showbags at the training camp) the date was pushed back even futher.

Does that make sense?.

Yup. I take it that you were told 'within 3 weeks' when you posted on the 15 of Jan?

Makes total sense now -- thanks.

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Feb 20 2005, 06:46 PM
Its good to see someone actually believes me on this boared.
Well, you explained yourself and weren't being cryptic.

Also, there have been others in the past who have boasted about info only to have been shown to be completely false. People remember that. Therefore, when a relative newcomer starts saying they have info but can't divulge sources (in effect 'back up what they are saying' even if it IS true) peeps become sceptical and, ultimately, you can't really blame 'em.

Golden rule is to never take things personal on a forum (I'm not saying you have, either).

if anyone want to know where i got my info on the demo i got it from the training camp!

Latest posts