• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

create a player

S

sarries fan

I was scrolling through the create a player commentary names and realised that they have all the ZP teams players names
<

A wierd find which we can hope leads to Zurich premiership actually being involved in rugby 2006

No create a team though, kinda fudges that up though. They probably did the sound recording way before they finalised the game liceneces.

They have most - not all of the ZP players, which is good enough. IS there any way to change the team names, eg. Richmond?

did you guys notice that in game the commentators actually say "THe Harlequins" instead of Richmond?

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 23 2005, 08:37 AM
did you guys notice that in game the commentators actually say "THe Harlequins" instead of Richmond?
I did indeed. and, And, AND if you zoom in on the ball when playing at the Stoop, I could be wrong cause you can't zoom in close enough but . . . it looks a lot like the Harlequins actual emblem on the ball. It definitely isn't that jester hat crest.

I could be wrong, but it looks a lot like it.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Mar 23 2005, 09:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Mar 23 2005, 09:14 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-cavan
@Mar 23 2005, 08:37 AM
I did indeed. and, And, AND if you zoom in on the ball when playing at the Stoop, I could be wrong cause you can't zoom in close enough but . . . it looks a lot like the Harlequins actual emblem on the ball. It definitely isn't that jester hat crest.

I could be wrong, but it looks a lot like it. [/b]
They could end up in a whole world of trouble if they do that without the license, I'm guessing.

I'm sure I heard Mexted make a comment about the defenders "seeing Henson with steam coming out of his ears". Fingers crossed it actually did say that.

Originally posted by contepomi@Mar 23 2005, 09:23 AM
I'm sure I heard Mexted make a comment about the defenders "seeing Henson with steam coming out of his ears". Fingers crossed it actually did say that.
Yeah I had that the for the first time today.

"the defendus saw hum wuth stime comung out of hus ears....blah blah blah"

Latest posts