• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Creating your own team

H

hursty7

is it possible to create a whole team of 'made-up' players?!

i.e, can you the local team you play in?

From what i have gathered/seen you cannot creat a "team" but create players to put in a team, shame tho if isnt true.

you can put your created player in any team but not creatin team is right
<

oh ok, not the end of the world, i suppose you could kind of get round this by finding a team u dont want in the game and just replace all its players with your own creations!

You read my mind
<

Just deciding who yet is the problem, as i want my game to be a s authentic as pos...dont want to replace say, tigers, or glos or sumthing.

i say get rid of an italian team! harsh i know, but never mind.
saintsfan u getting it on friday? i go home from uni on friday so goin to spend the last bit of this terms loan on it! just means goin into town early hungover!

Its ordered but is expected either tomorow, thursday, or friday, hoping tomorow tho, as Amazon is good like that.

Where do you Live?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
means goin into town early hungover![/b]

hehe, as you do
<
<
<

at uni in southampton at the mo, live in essex
being picked up to go home at 11, so gonna set my alarm for 8.30, then stumble into town, if stores like GAME etc dont have it i wont be happy!!! especially as they reassured me it will be there on the 18th!

GAME are crap, for pre-order dates anyway, i have been into GAME twice looking for Rugby 2005 twice and both times where schedualed release dates.

but not there problem mainly tho.

Just getting so impatient sitting here, waiting,and waiting.....and WAITING!!!!
<
<
<
<

haha our time will come, and hopefully it will be soon.
this could be my best easter holiday for years! haha what a geek!

You and me both brother hehe...it actually feels like Christmas all ova again
<

i don't know what makes me more sick, not havin the game or one saints fan calling another brother. Good grief

Creating my 'local' team isn't a problem...

I live in St. James, a 2 minuete walk from Franklins Gardens, where my local team, Northampton, play!
<

Latest posts