• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crowds Chants?

S

sean43

Now a few have played the game, can they tell me what specific chants are in. Do they chant Wales, Wales or All Blacks, All Blacks

And do they sing Swing Low or Bread of Heaven?

If this is included I will defo but the game

Fields of athenry should be in, probably won't. Bloody Celtic FC yob-heads have politisied it.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 12 2005, 01:59 AM
wat were they singing in cheifs vs blues video?
No chanting in this video as far as I can remember - however I was so distracted by the terrible commentry that there could well have been! I recon HB could take a leaf out of ESPN's book. I bought the NHL 2005 game and the commentry is scarily realsitic. just sounds like they are in a room together chatting away, no scripting or anything!

yea thats like fifa 2005 they talk freely like on fifa they talk about billboards and so on how mad is that!

so nobody knows, some people have played it-they should know!!
<

i played it but it was at the training camp and all the tvs were up loud so i cudnt hear anything but commentating and a dozen haka's

although the haka looks awesome!

That game was a ripoff version of the "We will rock you" tune by Queen, its just slightly different so that they didn't have to pay for it.. at Waikato Stadium they amp the crowd up a bit with that song and the crowd gets into it keeping the beat going by banging on various things, thats what you hear right at the start of the video. Either its coincidence or theyve put some thought into it, hopefully its the latter, I'd like to hear the Hurricanes chant and the Highlanders song
<

I'd say it was just a coincidence. I don't think they'll give every province their own song in the game. I'm starting to doubt whether the crowd does actually chant their various things at 'All the well known rugby stadiums around the world'.