Crowds Chants?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by sean43, Feb 9, 2005.

1. sean43

sean43 Guest

Now a few have played the game, can they tell me what specific chants are in. Do they chant Wales, Wales or All Blacks, All Blacks

And do they sing Swing Low or Bread of Heaven?

If this is included I will defo but the game

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. cavan

cavan Guest

Fields of athenry should be in, probably won't. Bloody Celtic FC yob-heads have politisied it.

4. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

wat were they singing in cheifs vs blues video?

5. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

No chanting in this video as far as I can remember - however I was so distracted by the terrible commentry that there could well have been! I recon HB could take a leaf out of ESPN's book. I bought the NHL 2005 game and the commentry is scarily realsitic. just sounds like they are in a room together chatting away, no scripting or anything!

6. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

yea thats like fifa 2005 they talk freely like on fifa they talk about billboards and so on how mad is that!

7. sean43

sean43 Guest

so nobody knows, some people have played it-they should know!! [​IMG]

8. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

i played it but it was at the training camp and all the tvs were up loud so i cudnt hear anything but commentating and a dozen haka's

although the haka looks awesome!

9. Wally

Wally Guest

I'm sure there was some sort of chanting in the Blues game. No singing though.

10. Dom

Dom Guest

That game was a ripoff version of the "We will rock you" tune by Queen, its just slightly different so that they didn't have to pay for it.. at Waikato Stadium they amp the crowd up a bit with that song and the crowd gets into it keeping the beat going by banging on various things, thats what you hear right at the start of the video. Either its coincidence or theyve put some thought into it, hopefully its the latter, I'd like to hear the Hurricanes chant and the Highlanders song [​IMG]

11. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

mad but we shud be hearing bout all the songs and chants.......lox?

12. Wally

Wally Guest

I'd say it was just a coincidence. I don't think they'll give every province their own song in the game. I'm starting to doubt whether the crowd does actually chant their various things at 'All the well known rugby stadiums around the world'.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!