Paul Johnson

Andy Bracek

any others please post

Last edited:
That font is horrendous ...

1. You do have to have a font tag at the end of every line
2. You do not have to have a size tag at the end of every line
3. You do not have to have a bold tag at the end of every line
4. Just copy the entire article and just put the tags in like that.

Last edited:
Quite a few are getting picked up by clubs which is good to see

Reckon Alfie is retiring, said something along the lines of "Making a big decision in my career" on twitter, and is on the team for the RWC coverage on ITV, so wouldn't be surprised to see him end up on ESPN/Sky/BBC in the future

Quite a few are getting picked up by clubs which is good to see

Reckon Alfie is retiring, said something along the lines of "Making a big decision in my career" on twitter, and is on the team for the RWC coverage on ITV, so wouldn't be surprised to see him end up on ESPN/Sky/BBC in the future

Ye think quite a few will get picked up as they will be good squad players for some clubs.

I do think Alfie is done now. He has said he's been offered some deals but as you say Olyy reckon he's off to the retirement home.

I think him and Eddie Butler still hate each other after this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/welsh/8800578.stm

and over 3 years later when Gareth Thomas had recently said he was gay, Eddie Butler wrote this article having a go at him
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2009/dec/20/gareth-thomas-eddie-butler

Lincoln Withers and Ryan O'Hara are going to either Hull FC or Hull KR (can't remember which). Think Shifcofske's retiring too.

Would like Alfie to stay for the four nations at least

Edit: Hull KR

Last edited:
Clinton's heading back down under and becoming a player manager/agent, I believe

Such a shame to see a team that showed great potential last season to now be destroyed. Glad to see the "Big Guns" being picked up. Hopefully some of the welsh boys get signed elsewhere as well, other wise the 4 nations will be an even bigger struggle than first thought :p

Schifcofske is more than likely retiring, Alfie will probably retire after the Four Nations providing he's fit to play. Surprised Withers, O'Hara and Ben Flower haven't been snapped up yet but I believe Widnes and Hull FC are looking at them

Clinton announced on the day that he's retired - gone into player management, I believe

Schifcofske is more than likely retiring, Alfie will probably retire after the Four Nations providing he's fit to play. Surprised Withers, O'Hara and Ben Flower haven't been snapped up yet but I believe Widnes and Hull FC are looking at them

I am surprised that Flower has not been picked up hopefully he will.

I doubt Flower will return to the Dragons seeing as they already have Steve Jones, Lloyd Burns and captain Tom Willis playing there. He was a very good player in rugby league and I think he will probably stay for now at least. Hope he gets picked up soon! I reckon Elliot Kear would have been good for the Blues, but seeing as they have no money I doubt he will swap codes either.

About the Championship, I doubt it would dent the crowds much as most people here don't know a huge amount about league and it offers something different from the football.

Better than him being head coach - Needs to learn his trade more before jumping in feet first again (I know he did work for some time under Noble at Crusaders etc. but not long enough, I think)

I agree, he just didn't seem up for this level yet.

would love to see Reardon playing for the Scarlets, what a great finisher