• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crusaders vs. St Helens

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
We're off to Wrexham on Saturday night in need of a big win to keep our hopes of finishing second alive. I know a few of you follow the Crusaders, I'm thinking of nipping over if any of you are around and are interested?

Would love to go up to the match, but unfortunately i live in south wales, and the trip is a bit far for me. But i shall be watching it on the box. Love watching both sides (although i shall be routing for the crusaders). I presume that St Helens are massive favourites, and expect them to win. Heart says Crusaders/ Head says St Helens. I just wanna see crusaders in play offs :D :D Noble's done a cracking job with them this season, and want him to get credit he deserves :D :D

Just came on to make this topic.
Was strongly considering going up to watch this, but my MOT/insurance cost more than i expected meaning rent money is a little short, and that has to come before rugby (or so my girlfriend keeps telling me...)

Couldn't have asked for a better start to the match,
Crusaders try within 4mins :D

Just came on to make this topic.
Was strongly considering going up to watch this, but my MOT/insurance cost more than i expected meaning rent money is a little short, and that has to come before rugby (or so my girlfriend keeps telling me...)

Couldn't have asked for a better start to the match,
Crusaders try within 4mins :D

4-4 Eastmond try!

Wellens in as well =/
That was quite some chip by Eastmond, went the opposite way that he was facing, he's got some skills

4 - 10

10 - 36 fulltime,
Disappointing, but then at the same time, they did well to keep it as close as they did for as long as they did.

Need Harlequins to pull it out the bag on Sunday and beat Castleford to retain 8th position

All credit to Crusaders, they gave us a good game but I was never worried we'd lose. For all Sky's crying about Roby's very, very controversial try:

- We were 8 points in front at that time and for all their huff and puff, Crusaders weren't looking likely to score at all in the second half.
- Emmett had a try disallowed when, to me, the ball was clearly down.

There's a lot of fight and heart in that team, and whilst I have problems with them off the pitch, I hope they get into the playoffs and I still think they will. Good game, but there's no doubting the best team won.

I have a nasty feeling you're right. I'll be beyond devastated if that's true.

Will be a massive shame, especially as he'll be missing the last ever game at Knowsley.
Hopefully it's just bruised or something.

I'll be on suicide watch if it's broken. The thought of oe of our greatest ever players having to retire through injury, again, makes me feel physically sick.

Was quite gutted watching the match by the end. Was good to see plenty of tries but just a shame that the floodgates opened after the "Controversial try". All on the last game now for the crusaders to secure play off place. Exiting end to the season, but nerve racking at the same time. Would be great to see them get there, would be nice to see a "welsh" team get to play offs. Only say that cause majority of the team aren't actually welsh, but there we go :D Representing Wales :D woop woop