• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup: Round 7

It's been 90 minutes since the loss and I am still ******. I expected the home teams to all win and my SuperBru predictions were spot on but the 2 Lions tries were the result of ignorance from the referee.

Same thing here bru. Who can replace Plumtree? Yet again we see him team management is shocking.

Replacing Plums with Mallett is like replacing **** with poo... No difference whatsoever.

Finally I got all 3 picks correct on Superbru for the first time since 2009!

Jacques Potgieter without his hair looked rather weird.

How good was Arno Botha though?? Pierre Spies' time is going to run out as the first choice no. 8 for the Bulls.

Who would you pick then? John Mitchell is available but his player management is even worse than Plum's.

Maybe bring back Dick Muir or lure Pote Human to Durban. He is a very intelligent coach who knows how to play different styles of rugby. Give him the right material and he will surprise everyone

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Who would you pick then? John Mitchell is available but his player management is even worse than Plum's.

Maybe bring back Dick Muir or lure Pote Human to Durban. He is a very intelligent coach who knows how to play different styles of rugby. Give him the right material and he will surprise everyone

Why not get a young up and coming coach within the Sharks structure??

The Sharks are so used to buying, they forget that they actually have development structures. I'm sure there's a coach there somewhere in bananarama

"So used to buying" and that coming from a Bulls fan. Haha.

We can always opt to promote the U21 coach.

"So used to buying" and that coming from a Bulls fan. Haha.

We can always opt to promote the U21 coach.

Well

In the coaching dept. we've always had our own guys doing the job. No need to get a Kiwi or Aussie involved as the head coach.

No no no no. Leave Pote Human the hell alone, I want the Cheetahs to grab him, then you guys can have Naka.

Maybe if the Free State province stops poaching players from their franchise-partners, the Griquas can build a worthy team for once. Now they are snatching Raubenheimer, Pretorius, Geel and others risking Griquas to become weaker and in the long run weakening their franchise team.

We only poached them before you could. I remember a few years ago players like Naas Olivier, Riaan Viljoen, Sarel Pretorius played for both the Griquas (Currie Cup) and the Cheetahs (Super Rugby)

Just like Justin Downey and Willie le Roux does now. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, but they should stop poaching them. Let them play in Kimberley. Raubenheimer and Geel are not even playing regularly for the Cheetahs provincial side.

I agree with you there, if they're not playing for the provincial Cheetah's side, let them play for Kimberley.If only I was in charge of the Cheetahs and you in charge of the Sharks Eze.

I'd probably demand Bismarck,Jannie,Fransie and Riaan back though.

Just imagine:

9. Piet van Zyl
10. Goosen
11. Le Roux
12. F.Steyn
13. R.Ebersohn
14. Rhule (This guy is quick)
15. Viljoen

That is a scary backline.

Nah, Viljoen was a Shark U21, poaching Cheetahs! ;)

That is a frightening backline. If we had Reinach, Lambie, Pietersen, Whitehead, Jordaan, Mvovo, Ludik up against that lot, it would be one hell of a match.

Nah, Viljoen was never contracted to the Cheetahs. KZN, Valke, Griquas and now back in Durban with the Sharks.

@ Sker: Yeah, we would do one hell of a job.

Oh damn mmm... I'm sure we can find some other wing and have Le Roux move to 15. Anyway, that Rhule is really really quick.

Le Roux is moving to Pretoria, didn't you know? They want him for his kicking.

Le Roux is moving to Pretoria, didn't you know? They want him for his kicking.

homer_the_scream.jpg

No worries. He won't be going anywhere. They have Kirchner and Visser who have a huge boot. We don't need le Roux since we have Ludik and Viljoen, WP has Pietersen and Aplon... Le Roux will stay in Kimberley, unless FS robs their little brother.

Latest posts