• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Custom screen resolution for Rugby 08

Hi man,
I asked you a resolution some while ago, but I use a new profile now...
Could I ask you to change the resolution for me again please?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (diego @ Nov 23 2008, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi man,
I asked you a resolution some while ago, but I use a new profile now...
Could I ask you to change the resolution for me again please?[/b]

Is the resolution you want 1280x800?

Sorry for the triple post :p .Does anybody else want me to piMp their screen resolution for rugby 08 or rugby 06?

Cheers
Ross

hi there,
am very interested in the screen resolution. i have a samsung 42" what screen res would i be?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brock @ Dec 22 2008, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hi there,
am very interested in the screen resolution. i have a samsung 42" what screen res would i be?[/b]

Wow Brock that is one big ass screen you got there :huh: :D .Is it a Plasma screen?If it is the resolution should be around 1024 x 768 I think...

Give me more info on your screen then I should be able to help you ;)

Cheers
Ross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 22 2008, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brock @ Dec 22 2008, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi there,
am very interested in the screen resolution. i have a samsung 42" what screen res would i be?[/b]

Wow Brock that is one big ass screen you got there :huh: :D .Is it a Plasma screen?If it is the resolution should be around 1024 x 768 I think...

Give me more info on your screen then I should be able to help you ;)

Cheers
Ross
[/b][/quote]

haha ive got pc hooked up to my lounge screen and yea its plasma. will get screen details and get back to you.

MERRY Christmas!

Brock if is the 42" plasma then the res should be 1024 x 768 ,the highest the game can go by default without hex - editing and you should be able to set it ingame.

What is your current res of your rugby 08 game?

Merry Christmas to you to

Cheers
Ross

And I would like your profile file please :D , please email me your profile file so that I can edit it.My email is on the 1st page

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Mar 1 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Somebody know what is the function of Force LOD in the display options[/b]

It just forces the graphics to be at its highest level, you should be able to see the differents between it being off, low, medium and high.

When set to high it gives the game the best look when you play ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 3 2009, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Mar 1 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Somebody know what is the function of Force LOD in the display options[/b]

It just forces the graphics to be at its highest level, you should be able to see the differents between it being off, low, medium and high.

When set to high it gives the game the best look when you play ;)
[/b][/quote]

Thanks

08 is no problem, but 06 looks poor.. when i play it again i will test the res.

i managed to get 1680x1050 working and it looks very good but the height/width ratio is still off everything still looks slightly squashed

Hi Ross, can the front end resolution of the game be changed? eg the menus ect. Or does this trick only change the ingame resolution? Cheers.

It is only the ingame resolution that you can change, might still be able to make the menus in HD like with the faces and kits...?

Latest posts