• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Custom screen resolution for Rugby 08

I want to custom my screen resolution too
But, I don't what is the best resolution for my new laptop.
It's a 15.4WLED(or search N51vf,its the asus notebook) ,
could you please figure out the best resolution for my laptop?
Or 1024*768 is the best for my laptop???

thanks a lot,mate

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALX @ Nov 23 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

thanks a lot,mate[/b]

Can the resolution of your laptop go up to 1366 x 768?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 24 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALX @ Nov 23 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks a lot,mate[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yes,it can !!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALX @ Nov 23 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 24 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALX @ Nov 23 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks a lot,mate[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yes,it can !!
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (luisfebar @ Nov 23 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I send you an email hope that you can help me, thanks. :bravo:[/b]

Sent them back to you both, hope its okay ;)

Hey, are you still doing these? Whenever I play the game this message pops up at the bottom saying 'this is not your optimal resolution, your optimal resolution is 1366 x 768''. The game works fine, but I can guess that it'd be better with the right resolution.
I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop with a 11.6'' Widescreen, not really sure what the graphics are and stuff though.
I'll e-mail the file to you now anyway :) Big thanks if you can do it.

ross i have sent you my .pro file and would love a custom screen res please!
thanks

I have a laptop, it's 14'' i think. I have just installed the game (cd crack) and the game gets to the ***le screen and crashes to desktop, or locks -up, or a combination of both! This is obviously a resolution issue from my .pro file, i have since removed it for the moment, but when i try to hex edit my .pro file the only part i can see to edit is the name of it and a measurement, which for me is 19CM.. i assume this is the screen width, but do you change it to 14CM or do you add a numerical value like 1024?

Any ideas?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (culpin06 @ Jan 29 2010, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ross i have sent you my .pro file and would love a custom screen res please!
thanks[/b]

Sent back to you ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jan 29 2010, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a laptop, it's 14'' i think. I have just installed the game (cd crack) and the game gets to the ***le screen and crashes to desktop, or locks -up, or a combination of both! This is obviously a resolution issue from my .pro file, i have since removed it for the moment, but when i try to hex edit my .pro file the only part i can see to edit is the name of it and a measurement, which for me is 19CM.. i assume this is the screen width, but do you change it to 14CM or do you add a numerical value like 1024?

Any ideas?[/b]

No you don't change the res at that 19CM or 20CM thing, if you open up the .pro file with the hex editor you need to search for offset 638 which contains the 1st part of the res eg. 1024, 1600 ect... and offset 640 contains the second part of the res eg. 768, 800 ect...

I can't figure this out. How do i search for the offset specifically? Might be easier if i just email you my file, if you don't mind doing it.

ross since using that custom resolution .pro file you made me, my game crashes at the end of every game when it tries to return to the menu.

any ideas?

Latest posts