• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CWC semi - Black Craps v Lankans

T

The TRUTH

I'm really looking forward to this match, should be a cracker!

with this being ANZAC week an all.... GO CRAPS! <_<

Jayawardene starting to hit his straps now, 203/4 in the 43rd over.

I`m also rooting for the Black Caps, since I believe we`ll have an easier final against them than the Lankans, after beating the Aussies tomorrow!

Also rooting for the Black caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am hoping we beat the ozzies tommorow

Lankans end up with 289-5 (50 overs)

They must be the firm favorites to lose to OZ in the final now.

Not so, after being in control for most of the match, the game is evenly poised with NZ 90-2 with Fernando just conceding 20 in an over...

Although now things are rapidly turning to poo at 115-5... make that 6 down **** it!

Black Caps 128/7 in the 27th- Murali`s getting quite some turn from his chucksra, uhm sorry doosra. I think I just heard a fat lady doing some warming up there.

So it looks like it`s gonna be Sri Lanka to lose to SA in that final now.

I wonder who the next great Sri Lankan bowler with a "unique" action will be?

after reading this i am blaming DAVE. damn you and your posting curse, i am tempted to raise your warning level :p :D

Oh well, at least were still going to win the Americas Cup, RWC and the Netball World Cup.

sadly it was just wasn't to be for the black caps. I got a feeling during the sri lankan batting that they would post a big score. the ball was just not going to hand or the run outs which the team normally get a few of just weren't happening. lankans had too many wickets left and just smashed it in the last 10. nz had a reasonable start but once again murali came on and destroyed any hope of a win.

Was over before that esoj... great start then poor fielding... it was over befoer it began.

******** stole of a few hours of sleep off me as well!

Latest posts