• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CWC semi - Black Craps v Lankans

T

The TRUTH

I'm really looking forward to this match, should be a cracker!

with this being ANZAC week an all.... GO CRAPS! <_<

B

BokMagic

Jayawardene starting to hit his straps now, 203/4 in the 43rd over.

I`m also rooting for the Black Caps, since I believe we`ll have an easier final against them than the Lankans, after beating the Aussies tomorrow!

H

Huckleberry

Also rooting for the Black caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am hoping we beat the ozzies tommorow

T

The TRUTH

Lankans end up with 289-5 (50 overs)

They must be the firm favorites to lose to OZ in the final now.

D

dobrien7

Not so, after being in control for most of the match, the game is evenly poised with NZ 90-2 with Fernando just conceding 20 in an over...

D

dobrien7

Although now things are rapidly turning to poo at 115-5... make that 6 down **** it!

B

BokMagic

Black Caps 128/7 in the 27th- Murali`s getting quite some turn from his chucksra, uhm sorry doosra. I think I just heard a fat lady doing some warming up there.

So it looks like it`s gonna be Sri Lanka to lose to SA in that final now.

C

C A Iversen

I wonder who the next great Sri Lankan bowler with a "unique" action will be?

W

woosaah

after reading this i am blaming DAVE. damn you and your posting curse, i am tempted to raise your warning level :p :D

R

Ripper

Oh well, at least were still going to win the Americas Cup, RWC and the Netball World Cup.

E

esoj

sadly it was just wasn't to be for the black caps. I got a feeling during the sri lankan batting that they would post a big score. the ball was just not going to hand or the run outs which the team normally get a few of just weren't happening. lankans had too many wickets left and just smashed it in the last 10. nz had a reasonable start but once again murali came on and destroyed any hope of a win.

D

Dumbo

Was over before that esoj... great start then poor fielding... it was over befoer it began.

******** stole of a few hours of sleep off me as well!

Latest posts