• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cymro's Review of Rugby World Cup 2011

Have you seen the ref give out yellow/red cards during the game? Are there cut scenes of the ref giving the card and giving out warnings to the players? I haven't seen it happen yet and have played the demo a lot!

Nice review. I agree the new rucking system is probably the best aspect or improvement made on the game.

In regards to the player ratings, in the demo the English players dramatically over rated. All in all its not a bad game, its not the big step forward I or everyone else hoped it would be but it is a step forward.

Things like the player ratings and other little aspects (i.e. you will only score a try by burning people on the outside rather than exploiting a gap midfield and running lines) to me is a clear indication that the game is made by people who are not really rugby fans and don't understand the game very well. Don't get me wrong HB have done a wicked job but a bit more research into Rugby Union could have worked a charm. But as the op said, hopefully they use the feedback to put right on a future version.

I look forward to picking it up on 26th August.

I can see that in this review there is an attemped at delivering more positives but the review seems unsure of it self, I get a feeling fo "I expected more", I really hope I am wrong.

I can see that in this review there is an attemped at delivering more positives but the review seems unsure of it self, I get a feeling fo "I expected more", I really hope I am wrong.

Really .... unsure, im pretty sure of what I played and to be fair I'm quite frank with what I feel the disappointments are.

Really .... unsure, im pretty sure of what I played and to be fair I'm quite frank with what I feel the disappointments are.

Relax, its just my opinion. I never said you are unsure of your self, I said the review is and what I mean by that is, maybe you knew exactly what you meant when you wrote the review but for me(and note Im saying for me) I got the feeling of uncertainty in some areas of the review. Dont take it to heart bro.

Relax, its just my opinion. I never said you are unsure of your self, I said the review is and what I mean by that is, maybe you knew exactly what you meant when you wrote the review but for me(and note Im saying for me) I got the feeling of uncertainty in some areas of the review. Dont take it to heart bro.

Im not taking it to heart ... just confused with where you think I am coming from.

He wasn't

Team was, I think:

1. Sheridan
2. Hartley
3. Cole
4. Lawes
5. Palmer
6. Croft
7. Moody
8. Easter
9. Youngs
10. Flood
11. Cueto
12. Hape
13. Tindall
14. Ashton
15. Foden

16. Thompson
17. Wilson
18. Shaw
19. Wood
20. Care
21. Wilkinson
22. Banahan

23. Chuter
24. Corbisiero
25. Deacon
26. Haskell
27. (Can't remember - Might've been Payne)
28. Simpson(? can't quite remember)
29. Armitage
30. Strettle

Latest posts