• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dady11 Mod Thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexmac @ Nov 2 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do you know anyone who is willing to do the new and improved Glasgow Warriors kits? Thanks for all your hard work[/b]

I don't know :huh:
But you can try to ask to Shaanjen

dady, could you please upload that scoreboard, it looks quality, great work on everything :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welshwarrior @ Nov 6 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
dady, could you please upload that scoreboard, it looks quality, great work on everything :bravo:[/b]

If you want i can upload the scoreboard with international teams...I have done just these....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dady11 @ Nov 2 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Download Here---> http://www.filefront.com/14844613/Spain%20Canterbury.rar

spainb.png
[/b]
This is gonna sound a bit freaky, but here it goes...
I'm playing RWC2007 with Spain in Rugby 08, and I just wondered, could you make some Spain RWC jerseys? i.e. just removing the "Renfe" ad, adding the RWC logo, and moving the CCC logo to the upper middle of the jersey, as in Scotland or Ireland RWC jerseys...
That would really be awesome! :rolleyes:

hello dady im new. i dont speak english very well im from argentina. you can repost your bootpack in megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire, hotfile, or in other? but no in filefront, because i cant download from this website.

hello dady you can repost your boaot pack in other server who dont was file front. sorry for my bad english but iam from argentina.

Latest posts