• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Damaged or Dirty

i have a ps2 but its in bits at the moment, it was playing up and out of warrenty and i tried to fix it but alas i didn't have a small enough screw driver (or hands for that matter)

ill get around to fixing it one day
<
but i like my pc and xbox better

sadly your xbox cant play rugby 2005 for you

aaaaahhhh im proud to be a ps2 owner
<

Thats it!! It cant be all our discs or lasers are faulty!!! it must be a bug, sweet, hasnt happened to me for a couple of days now.

HB's products are all affected by the megafreeze virus

it happens in every game they have ever released - Both crickets 2002, 2004 and now both rugbys

I have had 2 megafreezes in Rugby 2005 on my brand new ps2 - it insnt the console when a good % of people claim they have been hit by the megafreeze outbreak

especially seeing it happened during the launch

and its the only game that has frozen on my new slim ps2 console (which i updated from the bulk ps2 about 4 months ago)

no doubt if i played cricket 2004 and got 500+ runs in a test match - it would feeze aswell - I would happily gamble $100 at low odds of $1.25 (just to gain $25), because its a certaintly once u pass 500 runs in a match!!!!

yeah i think its just a read error at a crucial time, doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen.

i am gonna load it onto my hard drive and play it off that much less chance of it crashing
<

i normally do that for all the games i buy anyway
<

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 22 2005, 12:16 PM
yeah i think its just a read error at a crucial time, doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen.

i am gonna load it onto my hard drive and play it off that much less chance of it crashing
<

i normally do that for all the games i buy anyway
<
Yea, i t has happened to me twice, x-box US version last time was today on a awesome Argentina vs Ireland match, ten nations on Hard level second half and I was only down by 3 points with more then half the 2nd half to go. I was Argentina.
It was very frustrating because it was a 40 minute game, and I don't have that much time to play. How do you run it of the hard drive?????

modded xbox put a 120 gig hard drive and stuff in it just mainly got music and stuff on it, have all my games that i buy on there, saves me having to use the disks and stuff. havn't had the patience to wait for it to copy on to hard drive at the moment.

and for all those wondering, i don't hire out and copy games
<
ohh i also have a purple chrome xbox
<
i think it looks pretty cool, but my flatmate thinks its pink

its not pink dammit
<

there is a pic on my website somewhere, at least i think its still there.....

Latest posts