• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Danny Cipriani

R

RoyalBlueStuey

If you are going to cheat on your ex-popstar girlfriend by screwing a glamour model.....at least choose one that's actually a girl.

CiprianiRagout_468x311.jpg

The clues were there Danny :

l_0b043608120a5384129fc93ae249ff8b.jpg

OMG

Imagine having that happen to you let alone having it plastered everywhere.

If I were him, I'd become a monk. To find out something like that! You might as well chop your balls off, or shoot yourself through the head.

What is with this guy? Cheating with a he/she.

Is Danny really as bigheaded as people say he is?

Its ugly as sin too [/b]

If I'm brutally honest it's a pretty imrpessive job those doctors have done really. Not saying the end result is a gorgeous women but it is a woman.

Still thinks it's one of the funniest stories of 07 though. Simon Shaw wrote his newspaper column and referred to him throughout as "Danny Cipriani who slept with a man" or just "Danny Cipriani wswam"

If you are going to cheat on your ex-popstar girlfriend by screwing a glamour model.....at least choose one that's actually a girl.

CiprianiRagout_468x311.jpg

The clues were there Danny :

l_0b043608120a5384129fc93ae249ff8b.jpg

[/b]

On lui demande pas de parler non plus!!

On lui demande pas de parler non plus!! [/b]

Good point....the deep voice and the ability to pick up rugby balls with one hand should have been a clue

:lol: That is bad.....i thought that you would be able to tell or was he that drunk he couldnt tell or is it into that kinda stuff. :blink:

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BURNED. Oh man this just made my day :roflrol: It's bad enough to be caught cheating but to be caught cheating with a he/she... oh man I'm never gonna stop laughing.

ha ha savior of english rugby is a big ****
[/b]

cipriani's been getting in trouble for a few years now

i was at a mini tournament which involves staying on nottingham university campus, I was with Richmond U11s.

Richmond U13s were staying with us and Rosslyn Park U13s were nearby. Those two had a massive rivalry, either of them won every tournament. The Park team had Cipriani, the Richmond team had Dominic Waldouck, and the current England U20 captain Hugo Ellis & the scrum half Joe Simpson - both amazing years..

anyway, after the tournament both teams got to the final (at Twickenham), but the last night Rosslyn Park got absolutely lashed on Bacardi Breezers (hahhah 13 year olds) and vandalised the campus...

oh well

Let the man be, guys! He's one hell of a player, who cares what kind of girls he likes.

I'm a chubby chaser, I even got a rep. point for that :D (thx Maccaweeni), but that doesn't mean I'm worse with the ball or guitar because of it!

Plus, I've seen that Cheeky Girl (Monica Irimia) in Romania, 'cause she's romanian like myself, and I say that Darren or Larissa, or whatever, looks better.