• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Database Update

Matt7557

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Old Blue
I am working on a database update. I have only 4 more national teams left to do before the national teams are all done. I was wondering if anyone else out there was working on database updates that we might combine to create one full up to date database with.

Hey Matt.

I´ve the db file from gsohunter1, i quote what he said in the thread.

I created Super Rugby 2016 tournament and updated the teams as per the latest selections I could find. This includes the sunwolves and jaguares. I did not do much in the way of stats but hey. I updated the teams for SA, NZ and Aus also based on their last run on selections.

This should also give you the Rugby Championship 2016 that I created which allows SA v Nz not to crash the game.

I´ve changed a little bit the Jaguares stats, and change some of the faces, this is the file.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7d9r88wixk0nnkw/custom2015120117.db

Last edited:
hey thanks y'all for sharing. I'l lkeep working on this on my end and hopefully we can have a complete set of rosters soon

Is there anyone else working on database updates we're still ineed of the Aviva Premiership, ITM Cup, Currie Cup, NRC, the French divisions and the Sevens sides. I am willing to combine all the updates into one if anyone is working on them. I cant do them all myself my knowledge of rugby outside of the united states is somewhat limited so any kind of help with this would be a huge help

I ran into a problem while trying to combine the database that I have with the one from gsohunter1, it went together pretty easily using the database editor, but when I went to open the game the first time after combining the two the game keeps crashing to the desktop, any ideas?

Mmm...

Maybe you can use the original file from gsohunter1.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jskabb3dbllc25r/custom2015120117.db

The problem with that file, in my case, is that the green loading icon when you start the game, turn around indefinitely while the players on the ***le screen are moving, it´s like if the game cannot process the file.

Or you can try this one from his thread too..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/je1z6n2go6md3ut/custom2015120117.db

This file doesn´t have the problem of the loading screen.

Hello guys I would really really really appriciate it if you could give me a link to your modded rugby challenge 3 game(including 2016 superugby teams like jaguares sunwolves and southern kings kits)
Thanks

I ran both databases independently with no issue what so ever, its when I combined the two, that is where my troubles began

I ran both databases independently with no issue what so ever, its when I combined the two, that is where my troubles began

hEY matt can u please provide a link of your modded RC3 game with jaguars sunwolves and southern kings thanks

I dont have a completed Super Rugby database as of yet, I am workin on a complete database where all leagues and competitions are updated, I just ran into a snag

Matt it is alright if not fully completed can u please provide a link to your modded RC3 game( with kits of jaguares sunwolves and southern kings) anyway
Thanks

Latest posts