• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

David Lemi

F

Fa'atau82

Does anyone know where Lemi is playing next season. It's his last appearance for Bristol this weekend. Shame to see him go, he'd be an awesome pick-up for almost any club, anywhere.

I have always admired David Lemi. He may only be small be he is a fantastic finisher and a handful for any defense. Reminds me of David Smith who plays for the Hurricanes. I didn't realise his contract ended this season, haven't heard any talk of him going anyway. Might be thinking of a move to France, if not he can come to Munster :D We can add to our back-line and potential to score a try from 60 meters out, also a good replacement for when Howlett leaves us to return home whenever that might be.

Rumoured to be going to Llanelli, although he has also been linked with a move across the channel. Certainly wouldn't mind Saints picking him up, he's a top class finisher and could do even better in a team going forward.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Apr 25 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have always admired David Lemi. He may only be small be he is a fantastic finisher and a handful for any defense. Reminds me of David Smith who plays for the Hurricanes. I didn't realise his contract ended this season, haven't heard any talk of him going anyway. Might be thinking of a move to France, if not he can come to Munster :D We can add to our back-line and potential to score a try from 60 meters out, also a good replacement for when Howlett leaves us to return home whenever that might be.[/b]

Hi gavin is Howlette going back to new zealand?

Conflicting stories Ma'a (If that IS your real name ;) )

His contract is up this time next year, I have heard that he wants to sign a new deal, and I have also heard that he wants one last crack at the RWC.

If he wins it would he be the only player to have one a RWC, Super Rugby ***le and Heineken Cup?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 29 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have also heard that he wants one last crack at the RWC. If he wins it would he be the only player to have one a RWC, Super Rugby ***le and Heineken Cup?[/b]

Would he get his place back? He was benched last time round that must have hurt. I'd be surprised if he returned in order to play RWC. If he just wanted to get out of Limerick well thats fair enough, but to play the RWC he'd want to be very optimistic.

As for him winning the RWC cough cough choke choke cough cough.

Now ................ how many people did I offend there?

Latest posts